Amazing!

Over $21,000 pledged within 24 hours...and over thirty-five people contributing $200!

If $50,000 is indeed the goal, I think you will make it very soon, Chris. :)

Fantastic support so far. Again, I am amazed. :)

Edited by P-DEX
bad numbers! :)

Chris The $500 tier is a little lacking. Two ideas.

1) Add an original piece of printed art perhaps for 500. Depends how your mockup art is done.. by hand or pc and the location of your artist etc for feasibility. It doesn't need to be framed, just shipped securely.

2) Add a $ 350 tier. Say 10 copies. For this -As $200 + your home town/place of your choosing will appear on the strategic map and can appear in the scroll text. You get to choose the message linked to the attack- provided it is deemed game appropriate.

Over $21,000 pledged within 24 hours...and over TWO HUNDRED people contributing $200!

Think you misread something somewhere ;) If over 200 people contributed $200 then it would be above $40000 minimum already ;) There are 34 backers of the $200 tier as I'm writing this.

Chris The $500 tier is a little lacking. Two ideas.

1) Add an original piece of printed art perhaps for 500. Depends how your mockup art is done.. by hand or pc and the location of your artist etc for feasibility. It doesn't need to be framed, just shipped securely.

Or maybe a piece of art with the backer in it (your artist will have to do the portrait anyway)

Chris, I hoped you could reach your Kickstarter goal...

I am myself a great fan of XCOM, it is my favorite game. I had hoped someone would try to do a real remake.

As this forum shows, it seems I'm not the only one.

Then came the Kickstarter. If it goes on like this, Xenonauts will blow the target funding in a few days!

It seem also the aliens are donating money! That's very kind of them....

P-Dex is that last 0 a typo or am I missing something? only 34 backers on the $200 and over rewards?

HA! Yes, it was a typo...I think I got excited.

Changed the number in my original post to be less embarrassing! :D

So whose gonna pay 5k for a date with Chris?
Hmm, i date with chris is very tempting...

but i just can't afford that kind of money for a date.

You know that some day stareing into those dreamy blue eyes in the video isn't going to be enough. That at some point you have to have more. That 5k will eventually seem cheap for a night out on the town, maybe a movie and a candlelit dinner with live music....

:P

I hope you have friends and family free who like wrapping parcels and licking stamps. 640 backers in 1 day... Whats that, like 21,000 first class stamps to lick.. yummy!!

523 out of 642 backers has selected the $20 or $30 reward tiers that are purely digital. :P not that much stamp lincking involved.