Yeah. And If I were Chris, I'd back a project or 2 on Kickstarted. I dont know why I check this, but before I back most projects (that are not foregon conclusions like the Larry one, or Wasteland 2) I check to see what the the Project Manager is backing. See if they really care about gaming the way I do.

Or am I just wierd?

XenoNUT, yes, it does. For Kicking it Forwards, I'm undecided. I like the idea, but then most of the projects it is applied to are funded entirely from Kickstarter. At present we've still got by far the majority of our money from pre-order funding so perhaps I'll do Kicking it Forward when / if the Kickstarter exceeds the funding raised from existing pre-orders?

Not sure if I should post this, but it is to help promote the kickstarter so I figured why not, just tell me and I'll remove the link if you don't think it's appropriate.

I made a post on reddit but it's notoriously hard to get traction on new posts unless you get a few people upvoting it at the start. If you guys feel like it then upvoting this: http://www.reddit.com/r/gaming/comments/tejwr/remember_xenonauts_that_xcom_inspired_game_in/ could REALLY give a lot of attention IF the post gets really popular. So if you have a spare moment then I suggest you do that :) Reddit did bring down the webpage for Xenonauts once (and I was the one that made the link then) so hopefully it can have a similar effect again!

I've upvoted it. I also backed up the website last night so hopefully there won't be as much carnage as last time. If other people can upvoted it or post other threads (preferably mentioning the demo, or perhaps a humourous mention of Reddit melting our site last time) then maybe one will go big?

And your avatar made it into the video! I got to the suppression thread far too late.

I didn't want to crank my own handle or anything, but yes, I'm famulous! Famous and fabulous. :P

Also, a retard. I don't need to wait for payday, as money isn't being drawn from the account yet. Guess I have to trim my beard and get a photo! :D

Just got the confirmation from the chief editor of Gameblog.fr that a news on Xenonaut (+ the kickstarter) will be posted this afternoon.

Nice! I've notified the biggest norwegian site, gamer.no about it and that they can get the demo and try it out and hopefully write an article.

Also, a retard. I don't need to wait for payday, as money isn't being drawn from the account yet. Guess I have to trim my beard and get a photo! :D

/mock :P

PS. anyone posted in the Neogaf kickstarter thread yet? that forum seems quite far reaching. (They don't accept free emails in the registration process)

Edited by Gorlom

If I bump myself to the 100 dollar tier by donating another 70$ does that include previous tier rewards like a Tshirt? I assume it does but I'm not sure if it does since it doesn't say for each tier "Includes all previous rewards".

Edited by Hellstormer

Yeah, this is the main issue of Kickstarter website. There's several rough categories, but no clear listing of all the project, no "new projects this day / this month", no "almost funded project", etc....

Thanks Sterfield, that's appreciated.

You're welcome.

Information about kickstarter also appeared in a popular polish site about games

http://www.gry-online.pl/S013.asp?ID=67954

Amiga4ever 2012-05-09 - 11:58

For a long time to track the progress and discussion forum. I must admit that the game build'a build'a to do more and more Cossack. Fans of the true and only UFO Needless encouraged to download the demo, which, like the alpha versions wszesna is very stable and playable. And here's screen looks like a UFO CRASH SITE http://www.xenonauts.com/category/news/page/2/

Google translate ftw. What did you actually write about the more and more Cossack? I'm not mocking, I'm just curious! :D