[v10.1 GEOSCAPE - autosave before terror mission leaves chinook stranded]

After being taken to desktop by http://www.goldhawkinteractive.com/forums/showthread.php/1702-V10-Ground-Combat-Game-crashed-after-alien-s-reactionfire I reloaded the last auto save, which has my chinook on top of a terror spot... unselectable. After the terror spot is nuked, it is still unselectable. After a few days it gets shot down, never even ran out of fuel and tried to fly home.

After being taken to desktop by http://www.goldhawkinteractive.com/forums/showthread.php/1702-V10-Ground-Combat-Game-crashed-after-alien-s-reactionfire I reloaded the last auto save, which has my chinook on top of a terror spot... unselectable. After the terror spot is nuked, it is still unselectable. After a few days it gets shot down, never even ran out of fuel and tried to fly home.

I had the same problem. I saved the game before going into the terror mission. When I reloaded, the chinook was on top of the attacked city, unselectable. Also, a grounded UFO is on the same spot of the attacked city...

xenonauts2.jpg

They must implement another way of choosing the airborne aircrafts instead of only clicking on them. Or multiple choices when clicking stacked objects.

xenonauts2.jpg

xenonauts2.thumb.jpg.daa8c298000231cd0b1

If you click on this point right mouse button click you select your Chinook and can sent it home. But ground terror city can be selected as target only from base that's bug.

I tried right clicking, nothing happens... The only way was waiting for the terror mission to end (tragically), and then I was able to click on the chinook to send it back.