V10.1 Ground Combat Troops don't jump over walls/hedges/fences

Depending on the angle of the fence/hedge/wall the troops will jump up and down on the spot and then walk through the obstacle. I have only had this happen on farm tileset, as i havent noticed any walls etc to jump over on the industrial tileset. if the obstacle runs from NW to SE and the trooper jumps from NE to SW then the animation appears to play properly of the trooper jumping over the obstacle, however obstacles running NE to SW the trooper jumps up and down on the same spot and then walks through the obstacle.

Wow, that was a complicated description. So you are saying it works when the trooper is faceing SW when he jumps over something, but it doesn't work properly when he is faceing NE? or was that the wall you described and your guy jumped either NW or SE?

I can confirm that. Jumping facing NW and SE (where fence is behind your soldier) makes a jump-in-spot animation after which soldier just walks through the fence. It happens anywhere on any map with any armor type/weapon.

Off-top.

Scout on farmland map obscures your soldier at SW of its boundaries. E.I. the place where it wraps the grassland by its wall.

Also on that map i had no grenade throwing cursor. Just a plain green square without any to hit chance info and AP usage info. There is still an unfinished barn present on farmland maps. The one without second flour and ladder leading to nowhere.

• 4 months later...