[V10.1 - ground Combat] - weapons graphics not show

This is the 3rd time that the picture that show what the soldier is carrying in his left and right hand are black. This time he is carrying a gun in left hand and a granate in right hand.

v10-1-missing-graphics.jpg

The 2nd time this happen he was carring a Alien granade in right hand and only this was missing.

V10-1-missing.jpg

I don't have a screenshot of first time, but he was carrying a medkit in right hand and a alien grenade in left had.

v10-1-missing-graphics.jpg

V10-1-missing.jpg

v10-1-missing-graphics.thumb.jpg.1464464

V10-1-missing.thumb.jpg.eb491907bbac1278

I am running game in full screen mode with a resolution of 1680x1050, 32-bit on a Nvidia GeForce GTX 560 Ti and Windows 7 64bit-

I don't think it is a resolution problem. In this screenshot I have the same issue, but together with wrong ammo for pistol. The graphics show ammo for machinegun.

V10-1-no-weaponandwrongammo.jpg

V10-1-no-weaponandwrongammo.jpg

V10-1-no-weaponandwrongammo.thumb.jpg.90

Are you still get this issue in v10.2?

Sort off. After I had equpied a soldier with a Heavy Alien Plasma and ammo. After I had done this, and played 3 turns, the graphis for the soldier carrying a pistol in left hand changed (it is not the same soldier that is carrying the plasma gun) - see screenshot, the gun is invisible. Also his ammo changed graphics from pistol ammo to plasma ammo.

v10-2-error5.jpg

v10-2-error5b.jpg

Save file after the error uccord.

v10-2-error5.jpg

v10-2-error5b.jpg

v10-2-error5.thumb.jpg.46aaae3aad4400736

v10-2-error5b.thumb.jpg.037bd380ecef6fc0