Build V10 Release; things that are game breaking.

Overall

-Normal is to hard because it costs to much to build new bases.

Geoscape

- Returning to base after mission results in equipped 2-handed weapons having weight doubled/counted twice.

- Core topics (plasma tech, laser tech, etc) sometimes not showing up for research even with pre-requisites complete. Belived cause realated to saving or loading.

Ground Combat

- Forced flares during night missions weight to much.

These are things that i find make the current game very unenjoyable... Mainly the fact that I have NEVER been able to research laser weaponry and wolf armor even after having researched everything I would recomend that you fix these problems before you send them to journalists to test.

I only find the double weight thing too glaring. Mainly because it is something that seems like it should be an easy fix.

I don't load my game any more, and thus have no problems researching. :P

It might be prudent however to have a known issues thing accompany the release, as to make people aware of things and how to avoid them.

I only find the double weight thing too glaring. Mainly because it is something that seems like it should be an easy fix.

I don't load my game any more, and thus have no problems researching. :P

It might be prudent however to have a known issues thing accompany the release, as to make people aware of things and how to avoid them.

Yes. Very sensible idea. Especially the double weight and research bugs.

Double weight and save/load breaking researching needs fixing def.

As for new bases being too expensive Chris reduced their cost in 10.1 and also made upkeep for buildings cheaper, personnel are cheaper now too so it should be a bit better.

Flares should weight 0kg now also.

I have played so many games now and never once managed to research lasers or Wolf armour. Is it possible to manufacture and use any other weapons other than an alien grenade (because I have never had the option)?

Yeap. Just do it in one session, no saving, quitting or loading. Basically, live with your mistakes and you'll get the play with the extra stuff.

It really needs fixing soon though.

Yeap. Just do it in one session, no saving, quitting or loading. Basically, live with your mistakes and you'll get the play with the extra stuff.

It really needs fixing soon though.

Tried this in V10.1 but now I got all the way to September and didn't even see one corvette so in the end I simply had to save the game and quite. :(

power source is now in scouts... located at back. If you can find one intact you dont need a corvette

Ah! I only today found out you could blow them up for a massive fireball and had been merrily doing so ever since. That may explain it!

started up a new game and got to my first crashsite. I had a trooper inside the factory near where the chinook spawns on the industrial set. I had him take aim at an alien and go to shoot through a window, He then shot taking out the wall and killing himself(I'm going to assuming he was gunning into that wall with homocidial glee and got hit by a richocet:rolleyes:, the game crashed a few seconds later.

;) "I can't unlock the tech tree because I keep blowing up all the things I'm supposed to research"

Well really the other issue was the crazy amount of fighters to the very few normal scouts but yes.... blowing up the power cores probably didn't help my research efforts <3

started up a new game and got to my first crashsite. I had a trooper inside the factory near where the chinook spawns on the industrial set. I had him take aim at an alien and go to shoot through a window, He then shot taking out the wall and killing himself(I'm going to assuming he was gunning into that wall with homocidial glee and got hit by a richocet:rolleyes:, the game crashed a few seconds later.

Had the same thing happen.

i think it happened once as wel when on guy was shooting throug a broken door (opened before breaking).

(Self kill + chrash)