Are the aliens here to protect Mother Earth?

This screenshot leads me to think they are just trying to rid the planet of a pestilence, namely US. The Corvette has no floors inside, just some nice GeoTerra with reactors growing out of it.

XenoCorvetteEnvironmentalist.jpg

Also, an odd victory screen. +5 for Alien Kills -3 for Civilian deaths.

Total Score, 7?!

XenoCorvetteVictory.jpg

Edit: Oops, Silichna caught what my eyes missed. Obvious of 5 civilians saved. So scoring seems to be correct at least.

Also noticed I had the first screenshot not showing what I meant about mother earth, so I fixed it. I blame it on the lack of sleep!

XenoCorvetteUnableToFireOutWindowPrecisionRifle.jpg

XenoCorvetteUnableToFireOutWindowPrecisionRifle.jpg

XenoCorvetteVictory.jpg

XenoCorvetteEnvironmentalist.jpg

XenoCorvetteUnableToFireOutWindowPrecisi

XenoCorvetteVictory.jpg.b794031f80e5f8bb

XenoCorvetteEnvironmentalist.thumb.jpg.7

Edited by Mandabar
Stupidity

5 + 5 = 10

then

10 - 3 = 7

Hope that helps

Whoops, My eyes glazed over the saved civilians section lol! I was just thinking of that when I finished this corvette farm mission. Damn. I can't hide my shame now!.

Well the Mother Earth Loving Aliens part still stands, Unless these are 70's hippie AstroTurf.... oh god it might be. Its the right timeframe!

Okey dokey. Can't wait, seems like corvette might a multifloor ship to investigate. It is 2 floors high afterall.

Also, I had 2 guys standing in the ship for at least 5 turns, didn't end turn till I went and killed the alien off to the NW. Is the capture ship via hold for 5 turns not implemented?