[9.5 Base management] Can't transfer equipment

I was in the stores screen, had just made a shiny new laser pistol and battery (first time ever for me to get to laser weapons - yay!)

which I wanted to send to my second chinook team. When I selected the items to transfer there was no cost or time to transfer shown, and nothing happened when I pushed the transfer button.

Maybe I was just missing something?

I don't think you were winterwolves. I tried to transfer 2 precision laser rifles from my NA base to my base in northern Africa last night and it just would NOT transfer over. No estimated time of delivery, no cost, nothing. Either we are both missing something (possible) or it's broken/not working right now (also possible).

So one person has managed to transfer some warheads while others can't transfer squad weaponry.

Can you swap over?

Maybe it is related to the type of item you are transferring?

If you can't transfer laser weapons try making and transferring warheads, if you have managed to transfer warheads try sending some laser weapons.

There's certainly an issue with transferring items. From what I can tell it's down to trying to transfer items that have 0 cost.

There's a work around though: Transfer something of value (ie, Alenium, Alenium Missiles, Alenium Torpedoes or Alien Alloys) along with whatever you need to transfer. Seems to work fine and is the process I've been using to transfer Wolf Armour and other bits and bobs between my bases.

The reason why I think it's an issue with the 0 cost items is because when using the work around, you can send 1 Alien Alloy with a bucket load of stuff and only get charged for the cost of that single alloy.

Bonus workaround: You can give items a "Sell Value" in items.xml.

I don't know if it affects end of missions yet, but I can now transfer (and sell) the massive quantities of Plasma cells I've gathered.

Edited by Buzzles