Cost of Aps to throw grenades should be less.

I can't walk 3 steps barely have enough APs like 35-37 Ap needed to toss a grenade. I think any private ranked starting soldier should be able to toss 2 Grenades and higher ranked soldiers should be able to toss 3-4 Grenades. I think tossing a grenade should only cost 18 APs.

I have a few soldiers who carry only pistols and medikits on the 2ndary hand and they can carry 4-5 grenades. It would be nice to be able to toss a grenade after i take 3 steps around a corner of a building. The AP costs now to toss a grenade is like 35-37 AP and sometimes i dont have enough APs left to toss a grenade to save my life after taking 3 steps which costs like 12 AP for 3 steps. Seeing as most private rookies start with 40-52 AP to beign with.

Are you tossing them only from the quickslot or do you equip them in the free hand? (does the quickslot still add cost if the offhand is free?)

My pistol medics has a pistol main hand and an medkit ont he 2ndary equipped hand and grenades are in his belt slots. this also happens when i have a m16 and i try to toss from quickslots.

I think you need a free hand (m16 is 2-handed) otherwise the ap cost includes placing one item into the backpack, throwing the 'nade, and then returning the same item to its original slot.

Though throwing a grenade from the belt should still be cheaper ap-wise if above is true otherwise it kinda invalidates the point of the belt slot (which is to save ap). Not sure really.

Edited by Jean-Luc