Is there a mod to 'view' shot chances?

CreepyD

I've played every X-com game there has ever been, and one addition I loved in Xcom 2 was the mod (called Perfect Information) that allowed us to view shot chances and rolls for both my shots and especially alien shots.
It takes away frustration and allows me to learn what I'm doing wrong.  Without it you might get hit a few times doing something that was actually good, but because you had bad luck you think 'I won't do that again..'.

So basically I just want a little popup when an alien fires that shows their adjusted % chance to hit me and also their dice roll.
Same for my guys shooting would be nice too, seeing the dice roll would take away frustration of 'how did I miss a 95% shot?!' That's fine I can see that I rolled a 98'.

I can't find anything like this for Xenonauts, does it exist or is even possible?

---
To say the least, this is a nice idea worth possibly implemented to "OpenXenonauts"-project in future, since engine itself should not be as big of a limitation (primarily due the open-source'ish nature of Unity-engine).

More transparent-data for "geeks" is always a welcome thing; an idea of "combat-log" is more or less already implemented to "log-files"-section of "Xenonauts 2-demo", so allowing a toggle-able HUD / UI-element shouldn't a impossibility either.

---
---
---