Solver

Xenonauts: Community Edition 0.34.3

Right, but you can tell me more about the links you shared? I'm only here because someone in Freenode ##gaming recommended Xenonauts and the Community Edition mod to get started, so I'm completely unfamiliar with everything here.

It looks like the forum software tries to be helpful by urlencoding part of the Freenode ##gaming URL, which broke it. This is the URL I intended:

https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.freenode.net:+6697/##gaming

Edited by badon

30 minutes ago, badon said:

Right, but you can tell me more about the links you shared? I'm only here because someone in Freenode ##gaming recommended Xenonauts and the Community Edition mod to get started, so I'm completely unfamiliar with everything here.

It looks like the forum software tries to be helpful by urlencoding part of the Freenode ##gaming URL, which broke it. This is the URL I intended:

https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.freenode.net:+6697/##gaming

I have no clue what you are talking about.

2 hours ago, Charon said:

I have no clue what you are talking about.

I think you were trying to make a comparison with the links you shared, but I'm not sure. What is it? An improved version of the Community Edition mod? A completely different mod you just wanted to share because it happens to have published checksums?

On 4/14/2018 at 2:56 PM, badon said:
On 7/23/2017 at 11:59 AM, Solver said:

4. Run the new executable from assets/mods/xce. It should display the version 0.34.3. Using this launcher, go to Modding Tools and install the mod pack. Say Yes when asked about overwriting mods.

5. You can now play from assets/mods/xce, or optionally copy the files to the main game installation folder.

Run which executable? Copy which files?

Hello?

On 4/14/2018 at 1:44 PM, Charon said:

X-Division had checksums since day 1.

And you should check this too:

On 4/14/2018 at 2:56 PM, badon said:

I'm not sure what those are. Can you explain?

I still don't know what you're trying to tell me. What should I look for when I check it? What does X-Division have to do with me?