Xenonauts Fanfiction Question

I'd like to know what Goldhawk Interactive's stance is on Xenonauts themed fanfiction. Is it ok as long as we write it for free? I think it could be cool to fictionalize an AAR (after action report) based on a Xenonauts game. And a way to get around not have anything original to write about right now ;)

• 3 months later...

I'm thinking we need one to discuss training....in as silly a way as possible.

"So there I was, staring down my iron sights at a shed. The crew behind the mock-up had tried to get into the spirit of it. You could tell they'd tried; painted it with a disturbing yellowish tinge and some of the silhouette targets had new heads grafted on. But still. It remained an undeniable fact that I was looking at an Evil Alien Shed ."

P.S. I would hate to be a quartermaster / ammo technician for the Xenonauts. That would be equally funny to write.

Seems 3D generated and then running the image through a few filters too me. If its not generated in 3D you have an excellent eye for perspective

On my resyme I have on hobbies Drawing, painting and 3D-art.

But this is 3D (Poser 9), but no filter - I used sketch render, the fastest way to render a picture. Just for preview and nice effect ;)

--O--

Edited by oracle1990

On my resyme I have on hobbies Drawing, painting and 3D-art.

But this is 3D (Poser 9), but no filter - I used sketch render, the fastest way to render a picture. Just for preview and nice effect ;)

--O--

It's probably apparant that I know very very little about drawing and 3D art (I'm just repeating words ive heard... words like "filter"). I have no clue whatsoever about rendering =)

Thanks for the info.