Possible T-shirt Designs?

I think it'd be cooler if it identified you as Xenonaut Personnel. "Trust me, I'm a Xenonaut" or something less cliche

Oooh what's that funny t-shirt.. "I'm a bomb technician. If you see me running try to keep up" ?

Could that somehow be spunn to suit Xenonauts?

PS: Yes, I'm lazy... and tired.

Edited by Gorlom

"I think it'd be cooler if it identified you as Xenonaut Personnel. "Trust me, I'm a Xenonaut" or something less cliche"

I agree with the above - some kind of t-shirt you can role play in.

ex:

"Xeno Naut

Cleaning the planet since 1950"

or

Xenonaut Rookie

Proud to be fodder

or I'm fodder and a I like it

Hmm i also like jean-luc second picture idea. and i don't hate the tagline. i admit something better could be put there, but i don't think we will ever come up with a tag-line that will make eveyone happy.

but hey, honestly i'll be happy with what ever comes up in the end. :)

Go xen(alien)nauts!

I dunno, we dont want to make it too.... cheesey.

I'd prefer a simplistic T-shirt I can actually wear out of the house, that something over-engineered that looks good, at my desk.

I hope that didn't come across as too nasty, but Chris's idea of simplistic and sparce, I think, is the way to go.

I agree with that completely.

The game has quite a stark aesthetic.

Very black and white.

Keep the shirts simple and you will have something people can wear every day that accurately reflects the game.

I have a few game related shirts lying around but I rarely wear then because they are too cheesy.

You could make the t-shirts red and put xenonaut rookie on the front.

I'd be too scared to wear it :-) You'd never go near traffic again.

Taglines...

"If this shirt is Blue, I'm being mind controlled." - on a Blue T-Shirt

"I'm not walking funny, it was the Sectoids"

"I'm with the MIB" and an arrow to the side

"Hey, wanna see something outta this world?" - possibly with a picture of cheese under the xenonauts logo.

Or ...

You could have a shirt like the following...

xenot1.jpg

xenot1.jpg

xenot1.jpg.9fcf023dc6bc53ba61b86899f8f34

[ATTACH=CONFIG]996[/ATTACH]

This one should probably have a circle or some kind of bullseye on it for when the Xenomorph baby pops out of the stomach...

err. wait a minute. Isn't it facehuggers that "probe" rather then xenomorphs? Xenomorphs usually just bite your head off. :confused:

PS. Love the alien mindcontrol one :D

Edited by Gorlom

Genuinely, you know what's upsetting?

I paid for the game immediately, first chance I could - and I don't get any of the cool kickstarter goodies because I chucked money at the project early. I mean, playing the alpha has been reward enough, I'm just disappointed. Any chance we can get our hands on a XN t-shirt too?

Edited by Darkwingstalker

Genuinely, you know what's upsetting?

I paid for the game immediately, first chance I could - and I don't get any of the cool kickstarter goodies because I chucked money at the project early. I mean, playing the alpha has been reward enough, I'm just disappointed. Any chance we can get our hands on a XN t-shirt too?

Darkwingstalker... What are you talking about? perorder and premium preorder will automaticly get the respective kickstarter reward tier as far as I know.

And Chris has already said that if you donate and send him an email about it you can get the rewards beyond the preorder tiers (presumably only if you pledge the difference (or more) between the rward you want and the preorder tier)