Desura question

I have a question for those of us who have bought the game on Desura.

I bought Xenonauts in 2011 or 2012 and enjoyed many hours of fun with it. It's the remake that is the closest to the original X-COM games, which filled a significant part of my life back in the 1990s. I played Xenonauts quite a bit as well, but then life intervened and had to lay it off for a while.

I wanted to play it again during this winter, but then realized that Desura had collapsed sometime during last fall, and I had lost access to all my games on it (fortunately not many) including Xenonauts. I have been checking the website every once in a while, but it hasn't been updated in 7 months now, and I have very little hope that it'll come back in any form.

Is there any option for me apart from buying the game again on another (hopefully less volatile) platform?

(FWIW I have just found my emailed receipt from Desura for the purchase of Xenonauts - it's from January 6th, 2012)

OK I will forward you the email receipt.

But can I get it instead on GOG? I have wised up and prefer to have my games on a platform that doesn't depend on an online service - as aptly exemplified by my experience, they may be here today and gone tomorrow.