New Update Quirkiness

Love the limited time trip back down memory lane with the spaceship :)

As for the quirks, I found 2.

One, the lone surviving spaceship resident (a sebilian) was hiding just inside the entrance door.  He shot directly through the wall at a soldier who was at least 2 or 3 tiles away from the door entrance, as if there was no barrier between them.  I tried putting some other soldiers near the ship on further turns, but at least one tile away from being 'right up against the ship walls' and he did not try shooting at any of them, so this may just be an adjacent tile misread of sorts.

Two.  The APs are now accurately telling me how many APs I'll have left if I move, regardless of whether I'm crouched or in a different direction at the time of the move.  THANK YOU !!!  However - as you're moving that soldier along the route, I always get a misrepresentation on the 'destination tile' of -4 AP (while the soldier is moving).  This happened each and every time, which freaked me out, and would've had me hitting the ESC key (if that still worked to stop movement !).  As it was, each soldier arrived with the correct # of initially described AP, which was great ... I'm not sure why there's a -4 off misrepresentation while in transit.

Hope that helps :)