Demo feedback after playing 5 mins

Hi all.

I just installed the GOG demo and started the game.

First off, I see a bunch of good ideas. The black and white hidden area is brilliant and the graphics have definitely improved over X1.

But, I have some problems:

1. Hovering with the mouse shows the cover points. Why not have an option where you can see all the cover points in the map?

2. I set the slider to, for instance, aimed shot. When I walk with a soldier it doesn't automatically show how far I can walk and still be able to do an aimed shot. Why have a slider if it doesn't work?

3. Assuming the slider would work. How can I make it so it includes reserving action points for kneeling?

4. When I walk 2 steps or so, I lose almost all of my action points. I start with 55, I do 2 steps and then I'm at 18 or 15 or 9 or something. I presume this is a bug.

>1.  Go into the menu with the icon on the top left corner of the map and change the range for the cover icons.

>2.  Haven't tested that myself.

>3. Not yet implemented I guess.

>4. Might be, never have seen that too.

Edited by thixotrop

If you're experiencing bug 4, can you show it in before / after screenshots please? That way we might be able work out what's happening and fix the issue if there's a bug there - I've not seen it myself but it might just be us playing the game differently to you.

The reserve slider works on right-click now; left click just selects that fire mode.