v1.65w Game Crashes right from the start

Hi,

I have Xenonauts bought from GoG. Yesterday tried to play but it was impossible because the crash. It happens everytime I hit the "play" button from the launcher. I've tried everything, uninstalling and re-installing and all the combatability modes, antivirus closing etc...but no help. What to do?

I attached couple of dmp files from yesterday crashes, hopefully there is something. 

I have windows 10 64-bit. Gtx 1070, 16gb of ram...

Any help would be awesome since the game is super!! 

Xenonauts.exe.4532.dmp

Xenonauts.exe.5020.dmp

Edited by Villisika80

5 hours ago, Solver said:

although I've never even used a Windows 10 computer and cannot attest to how X:CE works with that

A bit off-tangent comment from me, but I'd say my "reports" should be a decent indication on this topic (since I played through on "Shareware"-version of Windows 10 Pro).

(( And "Shareware" is to comment that it is the official-installation with the "Media Creation Tool" but it just hasn't been "Activated" / Purchased (well, I was eligible for the genuine upgrade from "Windows 7 Ultimate", but I had to re-build my computer and the reactivation on my account semi-malfunctioned (it shows up registered, for for whatever reason is not able to fetch this data); I'll just wait until I am able to buy a brand-new license-key)).
The only "drawback" of this shareware-version is that I am unable to do some cosmetic changes (E.G. change the desktop-wallpaper). ))

---
---
---

Where you put that xce edition? Don't have a clue..I downloaded it and now it must be extracted to somewhere but where?

Okay, so I downloaded it and  installed mods and did like said in instructions..but same result for this community edition. Instant crash when hitting the play button. Here is the latest crashdump file if someone can see something from it. 

I guess it is no Xenonauts for me.....

Xenonauts.exe.13604.dmp

Edited by Villisika80

1 hour ago, Solver said:

Hmm, not seeing anything unusual there. Aside from a Finnish version of Windows. Have you tried running with RivaTuner disabled? I see it was hooked into the game.

That was the solution!! By disabling that it started working instantly. Thanks a lot!! I'm relieved..I never would have thought about that solution. Thank you a lot again!

I'm Finnish man so that's why the Finnish version btw.