Problem getting mod to work - AWACs Plane

dskzz

Hi all,  you may remember a few years back I did an AWACs mod which let you put in an AWAC recon flier at the game start.  I playtested it and I loved it, thought it added a whole new level of strategy to the game.  Well, I'd love to update it to the CE version and be able to upload it to Steam.  The problem is I just can't get the damn thing to work.  I wonder if anyone could help?  I also can't seem to get the modding log to show up,

I can get the thing to show up in the Xenopedia. I can get the Condor purchase box to move, so it registers something there, but just no. It's not working.  

AWACFuel3.zip

18 minutes ago, dskzz said:

Hi yes, sorry I want to be able to buy the plane at startup.  That doesn't seem to work, although it did work back when I first built the mod a few years ago. Any way to make that  happen? 

Thanks

As i know, it's hardcoded from very beginning. But i could be wrong. For now, you can only buy f-17. It's hardcoded or that code is not working. Just make it a very cheap uber fast manufacture.

Can I make a manufacture that starts without research? I added the ManTech.AWACs to manufactures.xml and I added the ManTech.AWACs string to Strings, it's not showing up.  I have the UnlockKnowledge and I can see the AWACs in the infopedia.  Log says  Missing string for label 'WorkshopView.Produces'