[X:CE 0.34.2] Farm houses missing walls and Andron clipping through UFOs

Pave

---
---
Alright, I am aware these are old-old-issue (or are they?). But seeing there was no reports of these for the current version of the (Community Edition) game, I decided to report them.

I am aware usually it is good to make separate threads for each bug. But I have a feeling these two are connected to each other more or less.
---
---

Anyways, included in the zip-file is a battle-file alongside screenshots showing houses missing the "face-walls" (south and east), although it is untested if it was possible to shoot through these walls.

Then there are Androns "clipping" through the roofs of UFOs just enough so I could spot-mark them alongside seeing the rooms they were in (again, untested if I was able to actually shoot-hit them).

I unfortunately wasn't smart enough to make a separate  separate save-file when I got the "wall-clip"-bug, since it didn't seem to be that game-breaking, at least when initially though (well, it's more of a semi-harmless hick-up, but still a bug worth mentioning I'd say).

---

Once again, please refer to this previous thread for the active mod-list:

---
---
---

Xenonauts No walls and clipping Andron 20161212.zip

20161212074303_1.jpg

20161212075637_1.jpg

Edited by Pave

13 hours ago, Policenaut said:

The first one should be fixed in the Xenonauts Fix Pack, the one included with X:CE is outdated though. Latest version is on steam workshop/nexusmods. The second bug is LOS bug that is caused by the shapes of the UFOs. They talk about it in the development diary.

Thank you for the information.
I have now updated the "Fix Pack" by both subscribing on Steam-Workshop and updating the mod via the "Community Edition Launcher + Mod manager"-tool.

As for the Line of Sigh thing, I kinda of thought of that too (I mean, that is the case still even on "OpenXcom" too; again, not game-breaking but it's still a thing); I simply included in the bug-report just in case.

---
---
---

• 6 months later...

Hi I have this issue with the CE as well, but I see this thread is 7 months old.

I downloaded the CE just last week. Has it been updated, or should I still get the fix pack?

Edit - I just downloaded it. It says to delete the scripts folder in \internal\ however I do not have this directory. There is a scripts folder in the xce, but I am not sure I should delete that.

INSTALLATION:
- Download and install the latest version of Xenonauts: Community Edition and activate the required mods.
- Put XFP at the top of your mod list.
- Clear your internal scripts folder. For example: [C:\Documents and Settings\USERNAME\Application Data\Goldhawk Interactive\Xenonauts\internal\scripts\] or [C:\Program\Steam\SteamApps\common\Xenonauts\assets\mods\internal\scripts\]. Simply delete the scripts folder there.
- Play!

Edited by A_F