3 questions

garyg

I don't see a search option here and don't want to read all those posts so I am asking  some questions that probably have already been addressed. Is it possible to zoom in on the battlefield, and if so how? How do you put your soldier in the hospital?  On the battlefield the messages flash on the screen too fast, such as for psi effects. Can I slow them down to better read them? On the lighter side: these aliens are omniscient, with unlimited psi range and magical weapons that can shoot through spaceship hull!!!!  Standard infantry tactics don't work here, need new ones. Crazy but fun.

3 minutes ago, garyg said:

Thanks Drages, one thing I wish is that when the last alien is killed you can remain on the map and examine the spaceship instead of immediately being shunted to the debriefing screen.

At all the x-com style games, if you kill everyone, you get all the loot automatically. Mostly the battle ends at control room so you probably already see and examine the ufo.