[1.65/X.CE V0.35.0] X-Division 1.00 Beta (1.00.11c)

Charon

The last single mission gave me 19 fibre (2 captured guards, 3 guard corpses), just around September 25th - now I am sure I had totally baseless fears.

I could probably get into the first terror mission with even 2 Defenders :)

Edited by Marandor1

3 hours ago, Marandor1 said:

The last single mission gave me 19 fibre (2 captured guards, 3 guard corpses), just around September 25th - now I am sure I had totally baseless fears.

I could probably get into the first terror mission with even 2 Defenders :)

See, this is the result of countless of hours testing ( 1000+ ), while it still makes it painfull if you lose one ;).

I remember an incident where my defender drove around a corner and immediately got shot by a ceasean with a lightning rifle, destroying it. It was a mild inconvenience, but I like it's more devastating now. I've also played three different games, one where I got laser weapons within the first two weeks (alien stun grenades FTW), one where I got fox armor within the first three weeks, and one where I had neither of them, and got my A team wiped on the first terror mission. This mod is evil. Androns are evil. I love it. Finally won that terror mission by waging a shadow war against the androns, stealing their weapons, luring them into buildings and rushing them with stun batons, etc.

• Like 1

I could write some more, perhaps for the corvette and some alien weaponry, but I can't remember for the life of me what the corvette has armament wise, and I would have to see what each alien weapon was like stat wise. I have some for the ceasean guard and medic, but they aren't too good and I want to work on them a bit. (Side note, why are they called medics? They don't really do anything... medical-ly)

Hi,

I've Built a few Mausers and human fighter beam, but they don't show up in the aircraft equip screen. (Doesn't work for either the aserius or the condor)

Diagnostics Info:
I've quadruple checked the modloader. Only charon's changes, psi, sound is different; i have version .33 versus version .40 shown in the install guide, but the version included in the download links (i've downloaded both) are .33

I modified aircrafts.xml in the x-division beta mod to have the starting loadout of the condor be a fighter beam human, and ordered a new plane. It worked. It shows up with a weapon installed.
HOWEVER, as soon as i switch the weapon back to the default autocannon, i am no longer able to equip it. The list of available cannons shows only autocannon.

I then checked my store, and the number of fighter beams was incremented by one.

Do you have any idea what could be wrong?

Thanks in advance!

Bottoms Up.sav

@thethirteenth1 Your modloader seems to be ok.

1. First try to delete your scripts again and see if it works.

2. Your Xenonauts Fix Pack looks very suspicious to me. It says UPDATE, so you must have subscribed to it on steam. Unsubscribe, and delete the .zip from your mods folder. Dont use the modloaders delete button !!!!!!!!! Then delete the Xenonauts Fix Pack from your mods/... folder. Extract the X-Division Xenonauts Fix Pack from the 0.99.4 rar and put it in your mods/... folder again. This should fix it.

Added the instructions to unsubscrbie to any other mod for step 1.

Edited by Charon

THAT DID IT THANK YOU SO MUCH

Now i can continue shooting down ships so androns can continue completely ignoring my weapons.

Glad to see I have had an impact on this mod already, at least in the install notes xD

Btw. I absolutely love the mod so far. (just a few weeks past 1st terror mission.) I can't wait to see where this campaign will go.

2 hours ago, thethirteenth1 said:

THAT DID IT THANK YOU SO MUCH

Now i can continue shooting down ships so androns can continue completely ignoring my weapons.

Glad to see I have had an impact on this mod already, at least in the install notes xD

Btw. I absolutely love the mod so far. (just a few weeks past 1st terror mission.) I can't wait to see where this campaign will go.

Lovely to hear <3.

<Rank  type="praetorian">

<Props APs="120" Resilience="200" Strength="240" Accuracy="100" Reflexes="120" Bravery="100"  CrouchDisabled="1" Abilities="Heavy, Regeneration" />
      <Armour kinetic="30" energy="9" chemical="200" incendiary="12" />
      <Items killed="Items.AndronCorpse" stunned="Items.AndronGuard" />
      <BloodHitSprite name="particles/hit_xenoblood/hit_xenoblood" />
      <Equipments>

<Equipment>
          <PrimaryWeapon name="weapon.praetorianbite" />
          <SecondaryWeapon name="weapon.praetoriantail" />
          <Belt>
          </Belt>
        </Equipment>

11 hours ago, ckelloug said:

I can't build the corsair.  Should Corsair require a "basic alien control system" or an "alien control system"?

"basic alien control system" You get these from the new UFOs that spawn.

9 hours ago, venom274 said:

<Rank  type="praetorian">

<Props APs="120" Resilience="200" Strength="240" Accuracy="100" Reflexes="120" Bravery="100"  CrouchDisabled="1" Abilities="Heavy, Regeneration" />
      <Armour kinetic="30" energy="9" chemical="200" incendiary="12" />
      <Items killed="Items.AndronCorpse" stunned="Items.AndronGuard" />
      <BloodHitSprite name="particles/hit_xenoblood/hit_xenoblood" />
      <Equipments>

<Equipment>
          <PrimaryWeapon name="weapon.praetorianbite" />
          <SecondaryWeapon name="weapon.praetoriantail" />
          <Belt>
          </Belt>
        </Equipment>

That code is not used, its just there to give basic Xenomorph AI examples for small and big ones.

Edited by Charon

<Row ss:AutoFitHeight="0">
    <Cell><Data ss:Type="String">weapon.sonicriflemk1.desc</Data><NamedCell
      ss:Name="_FilterDatabase"/></Cell>
    <Cell ss:StyleID="s87"><Data ss:Type="String">&#10;    Sonic Rifle MK-1:&#10;
V  нет описания

<Row ss:AutoFitHeight="0">
    <Cell><Data ss:Type="String">weapon.sonicprecisionmk1.desc</Data><NamedCell
    <Cell ss:StyleID="s87"><Data ss:Type="String">&#10;    Precision Sonic Mk-1:&#10;
   &#8226; RANGE:__________________________6
    &#8226; DAMAGE:________________ENERGY 120
    &#8226; MITIGATION:_____________________0
    &#8226; SUPPRESSION:___________________2
    &#8226; REACTION MODIFIER:___________2.0
    &#8226; AMMO CAPACITY:________________6
    &#8226; WEIGHT:________________________4
    &#8226; HANDS:_________________________1
    &#8226; HEAVY:________________________NO
    &#8226; RELOAD COST:______________TU 10&#10;
    FIRE MODES:
    - 33%% TU______________30 ACC X 1 SHOT
    - 45%% TU_____________45 ACC X 1 SHOT   &#10;
        </Data><NamedCell

<Weapon MODMERGEATTRIBUTE="name" MODMERGE="insert" name="weapon.sonicriflemk1" bulletType="normal" emptySound="Empty Click 1">
        <props range="12" hands="2" recoil="0" weight="8" clipSize="9" reloadAPCost="10" reloadSound="Weapon Sonic Reload" isHeavy="0" strengthLimited="0" reactionModifier="1.0" />
        <SingleShot sound="Weapon Sonic Rifle Single" delay="0.6" suppressionValue="5" suppressionRadius="1">
            <Set1 ap="45" accuracy="35" />
            <Set2 ap="75" accuracy="55" />
        </SingleShot>

Edited by Phoenix1x+52

<Weapon MODMERGEATTRIBUTE="name" MODMERGE="insert" name="weapon.sonicprecisionmk1" bulletType="normal" emptySound="Empty Click 1">
        <props range="18" hands="2" recoil="70" weight="10" clipSize="2" reloadAPCost="25" reloadSound="Weapon Sonic Reload" isHeavy="1" strengthLimited="0" reactionModifier="0.7" disableShortRangeHitBonus="1"/>
        <SingleShot sound="Weapon Sonic Sniper Single" delay="0.6" suppressionValue="11" suppressionRadius="1">
            <Set1 ap="65" accuracy="35" />
            <Set2 ap="85" accuracy="80" />
            <Set3 ap="95" accuracy="120" />
        </SingleShot>

Good evening.
To describe Xenopedia in Russian, I would like to have additional information.
Where can I see the details? Abilities="Regeneration", "Robotic, Heavy", "Jetpack", "Teleportation", "SpawnReaper,MeleeVehicles", Zombify, SpawnReaper.HostXEmpress2.HostXEmpress2.0

Where can I see information about the psi. In file psionicpowers_gc? Is it necessary to see the goal for the use of psi?

For myself, I did so. It is very convenient to compare the parameters of the weapon

Новый точечный рисунок.bmp

I wanna ask anyone who can answer that is this mod makes ufos' front door cant be opened manually? Or it can be opened when some researches been done? I got to use a heavy machinegun to shoot that damn door down because even grenade cant make any damage to this door. I have to give my soldiers some c4 in later missions to continue. 

btw i am using the latest XCE version from steam and the latest XDivison Mod downloaded today. If your door surely cant be opened manually plz tell me so i can get used to it, or i will have to recheck my games files.

4 minutes ago, Stephen said:

I wanna ask anyone who can answer that is this mod makes ufos' front door cant be opened manually? Or it can be opened when some researches been done? I got to use a heavy machinegun to shoot that damn door down because even grenade cant make any damage to this door. I have to give my soldiers some c4 in later missions to continue. 

btw i am using the latest XCE version from steam and the latest XDivison Mod downloaded today. If your door surely cant be opened manually plz tell me so i can get used to it, or i will have to recheck my games files.

It can.

Hi, I had a question about the Gatling Laser Mk 1/ 2

From the Soldier Equipment screen in game:

Gatling laser mk 1 seems to have burst fire:
105 Energy Dmg
45% : 30 ACC x 6 shots
70% : 55 ACC x 6 shots

Gatling Laser mk 2 seems to be single shot:
125 Energy Dmg
45% : 35 ACC x 1 shot
70% : 70 ACC x 1 shot

(these agree with strings.xml)

Is this intentional? mk 1 -> mk2 seems to either be
1) A slight nerf for its role (6 shots -> 1 shot, trading massive dps for accuracy)
2) A completely different role (from burst dmg -> pseudo harder hitting sniper / cannon)

Looking in weapons_gc.xml (weapon.scatterlaser) [I'm a coder too, not afraid to dig into source code tee hee]:

• Mk 1 is actually a single shot weapon, with burst first commented out.
  • suppression is actually 14, not 13
  • I just noticed, clip size of 3 wouldnt even let you fire 6 shots...
  • reactionModifier is .2, not .5 as stated in strings.xml

Mk2 has similar values.

Which one is the intended? It seems that it's supposed to be a single shot weapon, and strings.xml update just got missed. (If so i need to go re-theorycraft my squad loadout again cry)