[1.65/X.CE V0.35.0] X-Division 1.00 Beta (1.00.11c)

Charon

in gameconfig x-div

<labSpacePerBuilding value="15" comment="Lab space will be increased per laboratory." />
  <manSpacePerBuilding value="15" comment="Workshop space will be increased per workshop." />
  <livSpacePerBuilding value="35" comment="Living space will be increased per living quarters." />

but it's not true - the values are 20/20/50 

Why?

51 minutes ago, Kirill Selivanov said:

in gameconfig x-div

<labSpacePerBuilding value="15" comment="Lab space will be increased per laboratory." />
  <manSpacePerBuilding value="15" comment="Workshop space will be increased per workshop." />
  <livSpacePerBuilding value="35" comment="Living space will be increased per living quarters." />

but it's not true - the values are 20/20/50 

Why?

buildings.xml

5 hours ago, Charon said:

@Sir_Dr_D and @Kirill Selivanov

Here you go ! Your dream came true !

Thank you. This is awesome. :)   And these faces fit in well with the sharp looking X-Division armor.

Question. What would happen if this was applied mid camapaign. Would all the faces change? Would the old portraits still be in place for orignial soldiers, but new ones have the new faces?  Or would things crash?

one funny bug that i fogotten.

base defence. if i use defender and put it at the doors place - it broke them in 1st turn and they are always open

If i do the same with hunter - it doesn't broke the doors... he just freeze between them without ability to move anyhow. doors are closed... my soldiers (that see its ass rear can't open the door... and one seb - opened it from other side-) than hunter returned its normal ability to move-)))

51 minutes ago, Kirill Selivanov said:

one funny bug that i fogotten.

base defence. if i use defender and put it at the doors place - it broke them in 1st turn and they are always open

If i do the same with hunter - it doesn't broke the doors... he just freeze between them without ability to move anyhow. doors are closed... my soldiers (that see its ass rear can't open the door... and one seb - opened it from other side-) than hunter returned its normal ability to move-)))

Most of your bugs are related about the game itself. So if there is something wrong about the new content, aliens, weapons, manufacture, research, yeah we can help but other things are %95 game engine.

Drages, just throw it away, if it not yours. No problem.

Today, i equiped most of squad with stun battons and catched drone xeno, warrior xeno, caesian engineer, guard (2), medic and psion in one small crash site.

Everything seem ok... but - no caesian psion interogation is there any at all? - from last game i knew, that i have in storage about 4 caesian alive psions, that i even can't "disasemble" :cool:) and as i knew from the last game - first there was knive mk1-2 research and only after - axe.

But i just captured (the log after battle - about new researches awailiable - (no knives - its my first alive melee dron and warrior xenos at veteran). So i got axe mk1 availiable  before any mention about knife research. 

and are there some ability to redirect (after research or engeneering project done) to a lab/engeneer panel of the base where it done - not the main base panel?

upd. Ok. you need to link axe research to the xeno warrior analys, but if it possible, block the ability to reach it if there is no xeno dron analise and knife research finished.

question - do alloy fabrication give an ability to build allien alloys (in future) or not? 

upd. i think, jackal production must be set after research of allien alloys fabrication. And defender - too, because it is produced from it. possibly the same to asierus, foxtrot, laser and division weaponry. Because how, if you doesn't understand fabrication you'll implement it? 

Edited by Kirill Selivanov

1 hour ago, Kirill Selivanov said:

Everything seem ok... but - no caesian psion interogation is there any at all? - from last game i knew, that i have in storage about 4 caesian alive psions, that i even can't "disasemble" :cool:) and as i knew from the last game - first there was knive mk1-2 research and only after - axe.

The code is currently in place, but blocked out. You can capture psion units but they dont serve a purpose yet, but they may in teh future.

But i just captured (the log after battle - about new researches awailiable - (no knives - its my first alive melee dron and warrior xenos at veteran). So i got axe mk1 availiable  before any mention about knife research. 

Thats because the axe only needs the item, but the knifes need the research. Will be fixed.

and are there some ability to redirect (after research or engeneering project done) to a lab/engeneer panel of the base where it done - not the main base panel?

wut ? I dont think so.

upd. i think, jackal production must be set after research of allien alloys fabrication. And defender - too, because it is produced from it. possibly the same to asierus, foxtrot, laser and division weaponry. Because how, if you doesn't understand fabrication you'll implement it? 

Its a game, These assets dont use alloys directly, but rather integrate pieces of the collected material in their armor to make them a bit more sturdy, especially against alien weapons. There is no fabrication needed.

33 minutes ago, Kirill Selivanov said:

caesian data hack 1 doesn't lead for anything useful?

am i right that caesan rebel - doesn't give anything in research but is like a story path, that in future lead to next-next-next discoveries?

Caesan rebel is for antimatter weapons. 

researched already caesian cieftian interrogation. but none dead ones-) so after interrrogation he dissapeared as corpse-)

but when in terror mission - i killed one - his corpse was sent to reserch division (in log) - but i got no research availiable after log in lab-(

sorry. as i see his autopsy is auto-)

Edited by Kirill Selivanov

On 2/12/2016 at 7:30 AM, Charon said:

This is what we are currently thinking about in the development

Showcase current Development

How has no-one else commented on this? Did any of you people watch it! This shit looks insane! I fear Charon and Drages have gone mad and they want to kill every single X-Division soldier! We need to start a petition to stop them! :D:D:D

Hahaha being serious, this looks really good! That 360 shield tech is awesome.

35 minutes ago, Sectiplave said:

How has no-one else commented on this? Did any of you people watch it! This shit looks insane! I fear Charon and Drages have gone mad and they want to kill every single X-Division soldier! We need to start a petition to stop them! :D:D:D

Hahaha being serious, this looks really good! That 360 shield tech is awesome.

Yeah, people just reports bugs :(.. nobody cares my weeks of work :(..

drages. YOU ARE MAGICIAN.

You know that. So why we need to say it again and again? You have problems with memory? Nope.

So none wish to say anything about things that are simple and noncontradictory -))) 

You know it yourself - its the best congrats ever and other peoples confirmation could only make that lesser and worser-)

ps. humble! :D

15 minutes ago, Kirill Selivanov said:

drages. YOU ARE MAGICIAN.

You know that. So why we need to say it again and again? You have problems with memory? Nope.

So none wish to say anything about things that are simple and noncontradictory -))) 

You know it yourself - its the best congrats ever and other peoples confirmation could only make that lesser and worser-)

ps. humble! :D

Dunno, sometimes people need to hear some words about what he done.. if i don't, i want to kill you more and buffing the aliens :)

16 minutes ago, Kirill Selivanov said:

baffing the aliens AI - and making new alien skynet - oups this is funny... skynet rebelled against aliens... we got third side! yaahoo!!

To be honest, i got projects like "Enemy Within" and "Alliance Within"... one is an enemy race from humans (space humans or just earth humans at alien side) and aliens fighting at our side at the maps like the army and police guys.. but those are huge projects which will need tons of time.. so we need to finish the mod 1.0 first.. :)

drages, what you do in real life? miracals for 4.99?-)))

YOu do things that little who could. I know just maybe 1-2 man (it, programmins, modding), who taked a big thing and choosed to make it done anyway. even if the sky falls down.

One make Hardcore SK overhaul mod for Rimworld, another make the best mod for Mount&Blade (Prophesy of Pendor). Each of them i helped and inspired for some reson and in some themes-) So, giving my powers of spirit to you too-)

MAKE IT DONE, drages. Its your Path.

4 minutes ago, Kirill Selivanov said:

drages, what you do in real life? miracals for 4.99?-)))

YOu do things that little who could. I know just maybe 1-2 man (it, programmins, modding), who taked a big thing and choosed to make it done anyway. even if the sky falls down.

One make Hardcore SK overhaul mod for Rimworld, another make the best mod for Mount&Blade (Prophesy of Pendor). Each of them i helped and inspired for some reson and in some themes-) So, giving my powers of spirit to you too-)

MAKE IT DONE, drages. Its your Path.

Thank you man!

How low you take it all... and how about illusion of omnipotence? Or... maybe... feeling of infinity with transcedence?

Sorry... real miracles must be trained by yours own way... but illusions - yup, in every corner for... just ... hmm... let me think... okay! 5.99 and a little bonus...very-very litlle. Simple. You don't need that because you simply don't identify it besides of your ego. About what am i? Ah! Soul. Hm... maybe it not. Oh... yes, i coulb be misunderstood than. So roughly and boring. Okay... what's about your total attention for two and a half eternyties? Time doesn't matters, believe me. Real man count in eternity numbers. Two and a half eternyties... two and a half global matches of the real gameplay - your attention would be at my deck. Its simple! Nothing besides you wish and word - "yes". Its a just and simple contract with my reality-)

Say it and i'll grant you the same simple alternative to the illusion that you just have with that matrix. Architectors that sleep - doesn't interested in where to do that, yes? Or not? Or maybe even you wish to wake up?

What do you left to wish?

No pain - no gain, yeah?-)))