Charon

[1.65/X.CE V0.35.0] X-Division 1.00 Beta (1.00.11c)

IMG_20211130_005310_705.thumb.jpg.11cb5135d2b4b38c3463968d409f86ee.jpgI liked the battles in the X-Division. Sebillian are weak and inactive opponents. Before - they always attacked. Now - they are very careful. Cezanne became dynamic and unpredictable. Fighting them is a pleasure. Of my 16 soldiers, 11 survived (after the battle with Cezanne). And I haven't edited the game yet and doubled the number of aliens.

Edited by Komandos

Hello everyone, I've researched my first melee weapon but it seems that it have no ammo thus I cannot use it. Is it a bug of I do something wrong. Last version 1.00.11c

image.png

I have an x-division, takes screenshots of the desktop (which is under the game screen), but not the game screen itself.

33 minutes ago, Komandos said:

I have an x-division, takes screenshots of the desktop (which is under the game screen), but not the game screen itself.

Had the same problem. I had to record it and take screenshots of the recording.

Even GIMPs taking pictures feature did not work.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, oniksofers said:

Hello everyone, I've researched my first melee weapon but it seems that it have no ammo thus I cannot use it. Is it a bug of I do something wrong. Last version 1.00.11c

image.png

You also did manufacture it?

Scientific research is progressing too fast. 40 scientists make dozens of discoveries in one day. Editing the "researches.xml" file.

11 hours ago, Ruthless Reuban said:

You also did manufacture it? 

If I understood you correctly, there is no ammo for melee to manufacture or to research.

3 hours ago, oniksofers said:

If I understood you correctly, there is no ammo for melee to manufacture or to research.

Soldiers replenish ammunition for this type of weapon - in the dining room.

On 12/1/2021 at 9:44 AM, oniksofers said:

Melee weapons are not the same as infinite starting stunbatons, shotguns, rifles e.t.c., you have to manufacture it. "0" in this screen is the number of axes you posess right now.

And to manufacture it you have to capture alive xenomorph, recycle it into manufacture screen into chitin and only then craft your first axe.

Though it's strange you was able to add it to backback. I've never tried that with weapons I don't own.

Edited by WoodyWDKR
  • Like 1

Understood. Corrected. The list and the backpack have increased.1562844375_Xenonauts2021-12-1122-30-55-51.thumb.jpg.c7ffd618cf1761e8a2af6b61d8c0e68f.jpg

sequipview.lua

How can I fix this?

Otherwise, here's what happens.

1169395539_Xenonauts2021-12-1122-29-46-75.thumb.jpg.e8ea8a20d188de63dbcc7e891f4185a7.jpg

Mod is super. I haven't started playing yet. While Testing + Performing personal settings. Disliked: too small radius of view and too small radius of the weapon.

Edited by Komandos

20211223205748_1.thumb.jpg.8f1f5b9ed8860bb5f04aff05cf4a1097.jpg

is there any way to change the font size, i cant click the bottom items on the list

Edited by biomike

Guys, is there anyone has that techtree file downloaded. I mean not that page in the official file, cuz I click in and it shows 403 forbidden. I'm confused about the tech after Interrgating dozens of alien and get nothing. If someone can download it correctly, plz let me know

3 hours ago, MaxisJordan said:

Guys, is there anyone has that techtree file downloaded. I mean not that page in the official file, cuz I click in and it shows 403 forbidden. I'm confused about the tech after Interrgating dozens of alien and get nothing. If someone can download it correctly, plz let me know

You mean this one?

xdivision_tech_0995.graphml