[1.65/X.CE V0.35.0] X-Division 1.00 Beta (1.00.11c)

Charon

IMG_20211130_005310_705.thumb.jpg.11cb5135d2b4b38c3463968d409f86ee.jpgI liked the battles in the X-Division. Sebillian are weak and inactive opponents. Before - they always attacked. Now - they are very careful. Cezanne became dynamic and unpredictable. Fighting them is a pleasure. Of my 16 soldiers, 11 survived (after the battle with Cezanne). And I haven't edited the game yet and doubled the number of aliens.

Edited by Komandos

33 minutes ago, Komandos said:

I have an x-division, takes screenshots of the desktop (which is under the game screen), but not the game screen itself.

Had the same problem. I had to record it and take screenshots of the recording.

Even GIMPs taking pictures feature did not work.

• Like 1

On 12/1/2021 at 9:44 AM, oniksofers said:

Hello everyone, I've researched my first melee weapon but it seems that it have no ammo thus I cannot use it. Is it a bug of I do something wrong. Last version 1.00.11c

Melee weapons are not the same as infinite starting stunbatons, shotguns, rifles e.t.c., you have to manufacture it. "0" in this screen is the number of axes you posess right now.

And to manufacture it you have to capture alive xenomorph, recycle it into manufacture screen into chitin and only then craft your first axe.

Though it's strange you was able to add it to backback. I've never tried that with weapons I don't own.

Edited by WoodyWDKR
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Understood. Corrected. The list and the backpack have increased.1562844375_Xenonauts2021-12-1122-30-55-51.thumb.jpg.c7ffd618cf1761e8a2af6b61d8c0e68f.jpg

sequipview.lua

How can I fix this?

Otherwise, here's what happens.

1169395539_Xenonauts2021-12-1122-29-46-75.thumb.jpg.e8ea8a20d188de63dbcc7e891f4185a7.jpg

Mod is super. I haven't started playing yet. While Testing + Performing personal settings. Disliked: too small radius of view and too small radius of the weapon.

Edited by Komandos

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Guys, is there anyone has that techtree file downloaded. I mean not that page in the official file, cuz I click in and it shows 403 forbidden. I'm confused about the tech after Interrgating dozens of alien and get nothing. If someone can download it correctly, plz let me know

3 hours ago, MaxisJordan said:

Guys, is there anyone has that techtree file downloaded. I mean not that page in the official file, cuz I click in and it shows 403 forbidden. I'm confused about the tech after Interrgating dozens of alien and get nothing. If someone can download it correctly, plz let me know

You mean this one?

xdivision_tech_0995.graphml

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

i'm working on a patch for the awesome Bigger Pool mod. A few examples in the images... zipped files in Bigger Pool page.

As said is still a work in progress and some armours could be beyond my ability to be fixed (buzzard and wolf ones are pretty hard to be modified)

armour.png

armour.png

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Zaramorte said:

is the progress of the phases governed just by AM_****.xlm files, or is it more complex? i'd like to have more time to collect aliens ^^

Not sure what you actually are asking. But if you just want phases to last longer, decrease Alientickerspeed on Gamegonfig.xml

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
Hello, I got a weird bug. When I took down a UFO and capture it, like a light scout, I don't have 1 alien computer, when I disassemble this UFO, normally I got one alien computer per light scout.

Thanks

Edit : problem done
Edited by falco69