Charon

[1.65/X.CE V0.35.0] X-Division 1.00 Beta (1.00.11b)

Known bug for ages, likely never will get fixed. If you put your melee weapon back in your inventory, the second hand slot suddenly has a new one. Just throw it on the ground and it will stop existing when the mission ends.

Also the item deletion, you sadly have to put your gun in the inventory or on the ground and then take the melee weapon into hands. You cn the pick the weapon up from the ground into your inventory, it will not cost you more TUs than a quick swap.

Just a question this time around. Is it impossible to give your soldiers psionics in any way other than the psionic weapon mod or is the game too hardcoded to allow for that?

I saw the xml's that list the psionic abilities and their effects but never really found in the xml's for the enemies how it's dictated who gets what psionic abilities

11 hours ago, Keksimus Maximus said:

Just a question this time around. Is it impossible to give your soldiers psionics in any way other than the psionic weapon mod or is the game too hardcoded to allow for that?

I saw the xml's that list the psionic abilities and their effects but never really found in the xml's for the enemies how it's dictated who gets what psionic abilities

aiprops.xml determines enemies psionic abilities. For soldier psionics, I have no idea.

Posted (edited)
22 hours ago, Ruthless Reuban said:

aiprops.xml determines enemies psionic abilities. For soldier psionics, I have no idea.

Thanks for that.

Edited by Keksimus Maximus

Is the ending supposed to be doing something I missed? It seemed like the HP got flattened before the real fighting even started. .and at that point I just let the team die to be done with it. It felt really weird. Is there a way to slap the original one as an option?

There still seems to be work in progress so perhaps @Charon still reads this thread.

Some Geoscape feedback. Playing version 1.00.10 (that is partially updated to 1.00.10b WIP) with - difficulty. Ticker multiplier is 1.0 and ATP's for phases are like on 1.00.10 version (300+300+300+300).

As expected from my previous playthroughs on Veteran difficulty, Phase 2 began 30.th November. But Phase 3 seems to begin as late as 1.st April. That makes basically 4 months Phase 2, too long IMO considering ticker multiplier should still be 1.0.

My whole base tactic have been "prevent ticker from growing fast" and on Phase 2 I have shot down every UFO (most of them very fast) except two that landed too fast. That does keep ticker from growing perhaps too well so I think alienAITickerIdle setting should be somewhat higher.