Jump to content
Charon

[1.65/X.CE V0.35.0] X-Division 1.00 Beta (1.00.10)

Recommended Posts

Sorry this is late I had fixed it yesterday but got busy with family problems so I didnt get the chance to post. The problem was one of the main game files not the mod. My guess is its was steam failing with updating files for the community version of the game.

Concusion if you have the issue do this:-

1) move the x division mod to another location on same drive as this isnt the issue.(This saves alot of time)

2) uninstall game as its quicker than checking the game files after deleting

3) reinstall game

4) update to comunity version

5) move mod back

6) apply latest patch as it changes a few things outside mod folder

7) delete the old scripted

8) play game and enjoy

Edited by blackwind
added a bit
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello, i'm new on your website and forum , and i discovered this of your mod on steam then i was curious to learn about your mod, and finally downloadded it someday , i like all the new content, image xenopedia and ships ect but, there is many thing and info missing with xenopedia alien new weapons, and i'm confused terribly about the piece of item to disassemble or for what purpose ect ect.

also what killed my pleasure to play this mod a bit was than with any difficulty i have no way to destroy a little baby or medium alien ship with a f17 or foxtrot so i'm pretty blocked and the aliens continue to kill or do their business or what they have to do, i lose support from different country ect, and worse again i'm not even equipped correctly and could no farming properly to unlock things because on any difficulty of this game i keep dying with my soldier, alien overpowered, pretty impossible to kill a ufo just going to them when they (hasardly or miraculously decide to land on the ground) and i found it really shamefull about this concept of inferiority and how useless i'm...

about xcom interface i would have enjoyed if the main meny around the earth map would be better than just a icon of bunker and plane, i would have prefered many computer of scientist or a interface really sci fic realist, and colored new UI button of interface ect, i  like the wallpaper interface from main menu before to load or charge a saved game.

also about 231 alien different i just discovered xenomorph or the same 7 type or 8 normal type of alien i thought this mod bring a lot a lot alot more of new aliens and content about them and also different blood alien... i still like the mod but sometiume i get a bit annoyed because i'm powerless vs alien, about air air combat i suck terribly all alien even the little figther can shot from long range compared to any of my shitty figther plane, (i never had any chance to win even when bringing 3 of them or 2) the avacs is shamefully useless.... i'm not there to critic this mod i like it a lot but many things killed my pleasure.
(X-Division 0.99 Beta)

about map size i was a bit size most of maps are little, i discovered a landed alien big cruiser, and the map in the jungle was so long and huge from any side, north south east west i REALLY enjoyed it, but what disgust me is all the other medium ufo or little and other maps are poorly little map size, and i dont feel it realist,

also talking about UFo and their size i would have enjoyed than even a little ufo has a teleporter to go to the next stage upstair, i was impressed about the carrier alien ship first time i see a ship with a second stage to reach from teleporter but i'll be honest, a carrier ship with only 2 stage for such ship size ? not reallist i would have enjoyed if you could add for the most little ufo at least 2 stage, for the medium corvette 4 stage to reach with teleporter, for cruiser ships 8 stage with teleporter to explore, then with carrier 12 stage with mothership alien 24 stage to explore ect ect, it would be SO FUN also ..

about UFO ship size when grounded or landed on the planet map they look ridiculously little and inside the room and chamber are so tiny i dont feel like if i'm in a ufo but in a bus or little vehicle i didnt find any realism in that, if you could find a way to multiplicate or increase the scale of the size of all ufo ship landed on the ground i would enjoy it because they are too baby size i feel really ashamed, in other x com game or similar ships (interior) are not so tiny thight like that and with only 1 stage...

but also i think maybe i'm hoping for nothing, or maybe no one or developer of this mod would care about a little girl non english speaker like me and her opinion :( :'(

i would have enjoyed if all the land mission map are 3/4 time bigger size to have bigger ufo size rescaled all that and with many more interior place and room inside their ufo ship and many teleporter too all that.

i would have enjoyed if the game had more of (new aliens type) for real :( than only anton and other normal alien, i also would have enjjoyed if we could have purple pink psychoc power or than alien send such psi or psychic attack against us too . and more of laser color team, green blue yellow purple orange ect ect, and also more of weapon effect collor for all other weapon type, ballistic, laser, plasma ect ect more of different color, not only one color for 1 weapon type, it's repetitive and visually annoying with time :(

i would have enjoyed if there is more of soldier, NPC of tank NPC of civilian running everywhere on the whole map, even during terror mission i didnt feel like terror bit a bit like a joke....

i would have enjoyed if there is more of Ufo from each type and size with different color and more of different alien too and also if the game could last more long time to increase the lenght of the game.

i also would have enjoyed if there is more of armor futurist too and other for human technology, more of tank type, of walker type, and of alien ufo ship to build, and also if we could pilot a big ufo ship human technology to fight their ufo for air air too.

i would have enjoyed also if YOU COULD ADD a new human soldier ship when starting ground mission because this fatty usa big black ship is annoying , i was hoping to see something of new for this nex x division mod....
i would have enjoyed more of blood coming out on ground from human and alien when they get killed...

with laser or highter technology i would have enjoyed if the f17 figther or all the human fighter or helicopter coudl use laser against ufo to kill them too ect ect than only using small range balistic weak ridiculously non sense...

 

Edited by Maera

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Right now we have an pretty open dialogue between us developers and one of our testers @Phoenix1x+52. This happens on youtube, so it is visible for everybody to join in and give their oppinion as well. Pheonix usually points out things, and i answer and give lenghty explanations in the comment section.

 

 

I believe this open format is something which has never been done like this before and it looks quite good.

People who are struggling with the difficulty should definitely check out what hes doing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey maera! We care all the ideas and happy to see a girl here too. 

For air game, I can advise to use easy air game autosolve mode. It comes with Xdivision, just enable it and use autosolve at air fights. Don't forget to bring as much as many planes to the fights, max 3. 

For map and ufo sizes, there is nothing we can do about this. To create a new ufo you need to have serious pro 3d modelers and ppl who knows how to integrate it to the game. And we don't have map maker at the team. There is smaller maps for small ufos because you can find enemies and ufo faster. It would be hard to find 1 or 2 alien in a huge map per little ufo. 

Ufopedia explanations is another problem because we don't have any one left to write about 1000 entries. 

For the difficult, you should watch some videos about tactics. The mod is hard. You can play at easy,  which is hard too so don't worry. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello mister Drages, thanks you for answering to my post, (sincerly sorry for my broken english) i still like the mod but i do not know how write in english what i try to say properly or correctly :(

i mod different game also like : dawn of war 1 , starwars empire at war foc too, starcraft 2 and some others,

i wish i could learn how to make ufo ship all that and what are the tool for xenonaut to mod or build any weapon or ships or alien ect, i do not know where to download any tool or editor or things concerning this game, i recently bought it on Steam with my daddy.

if i understand your team is dying and this Great mod X-division too ?

about the blood of corpse it's just impossible to make more of blood on the ground all that ?

Impossible to have many teleporter and stage for each ufo even the little one ? and have more of room in their interior ufo areas too ?

it's impossible too to make a new interface also in the menu where i see the earth planet and all cities all that ? with new button and text colored ? :(

possible to add more of different tank new variety plasma canon and other futurist things on the vehicles, and more of walker all that ? and plane or figther to build ?

possible to add more of new human armor too ? and more of ALIEN type race ?

it's also possible to see more of different alien drone and with other color too ?

possible to add more of soldier force and civilian for each mission too ? to increase the realism ?

0/5 soldier alive or 12/24 civilian, in my opinion it's weak number, i mean it would be fun something like for example 20/20 soldier rescue and 100/120 civilian rescued more or less ect ect, like during the terror mission. it would be cool also if we could land on planet with at least 10 soldier instead of only 8 + 1 vehicle and if we could also send 2 vehicle max, or 3 and from diferent type too, it would be fun. ah  i just think about something, it would be also cool if there is alien vehicle like walker too all that and not only (alien drones) or heavy drone.

would be cool colored laser color for alien and human, yellow, blue,orange,pink,purple,brown,white, or dark, green, blue light ect ect,, same for plasma, phaser, electric weapon colored would be fun too, ect ect....

would be really cool if there is more of teleport added for each ufo type from little to mothership :(

i have a lot of time to learn how to mod the game, i mod many games alone since some years ^-^ n_n and it's hard also for a no english speaker but i learn fast too ^_^ i also moded game like universe at war, and some others. i'm very interested in your X-division mod i like the gameplay even if it's too hard. actually i'm blocked and trapped with a ground mission and a huge crab cruiser alien with kind of cyborg alien immortal and my equip are just stuffed or equipped with jackal armor (lmao i must admit i'm well blocked now) .... and i didnt expected that my soldier would do no damage to them,even my tank. ç_ç :(

ah also about human weapon something i dont understand, a sniper is supposed to kill from far, and even from far or close i constantly miss and do weak damage on (any alien of the mod) about the machine gun i thought it was a joke with a range of 12 ONLY.... and still missing and doing weak damage with that, oh and also about the rifle of my soldier, even shooting x3 or rafal i do weak damage or miss, no matter the distance (LOL)....

but i'm testing....after all but many things seems unrealist to my eyes or so strange O_O!

ah also i would have enjoyed more if there is more of medikit type, grenade, rocket ect  and also more of WEAPON ammunition, same for alien/human hybrid weapon, i'm running out of ammu very often... i capture alien body and their weapon and when i equip their weapon i have a ridiculous amount of ammunition in them 6/6 9/9 ect... i dont get it to be honest. and again when i shot with their weapon i miss often... LOL again...

I would have enjoyed for example a system or a bit like-xcom ennemy unknow or xcom 2 even with 60 or 80 % of chance to touch the ennemy than there is less of miss, because to be frank and honest, i'm pretty tired to miss any shot even when i'm close of alien or in good range, ( my soldier stupidly constantly and OFTEN miss all shot i lose a lot of ammunition for nothing, the alien no matter the distance kill my vehicle big damage so easly, kill my soldier big damage with any of their alien weapon so easly i dont get it.. it kill the balance and realism, i can understand alien mean, intelligent, evolved, improved, perspicace ect ect but sweet jesus... what a cheat... Unfair. no matter the difficulty i tried...

i would have loved to play with a system where alien like human have good chance to never miss like in xcom and xcom 2 or other similar games. cause in xenonaut since that i bought the game and played it even with no mod, jesus i dont count how many bullet or laser or other i have missed, oh i just reemember now too, your flamer weapon (it deal so weak damage to alien) i dont get it... ridiculous amount of damage :( ah it would be also cool to have blue flame, pink flame, yellow green flame ect like for all weapon color effect... red laser color is annoying :(  it would bring mor e of diversity in Your mod i think, even if i know i'm expecting or dreaming much :( (sorry for being blond and little noob) :(

soldier miss too much their shot no matter distance/weapon, even 75 % or more miss shot ... so i struttle to get them promoted they just die, i lose money recruiting many other useless soldier unable to do anything, would be cool if pistol weapons of any type or race would have improved range, like shotgun too, and the rifle too, with machine gun. and more of accuracy for all weapons cause aliens re really cheated in your mod :(

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Maera said:

Hello, i'm new on your website and forum , and i discovered this of your mod on steam then i was curious to learn about your mod, and finally downloadded it someday , i like all the new content, image xenopedia and ships ect but, there is many thing and info missing with xenopedia alien new weapons, and i'm confused terribly about the piece of item to disassemble or for what purpose ect ect.

Is this not enough ? How can we make it better ?

[XCE 34.2] Custom Manufacture Sorting ID.jpg

2 hours ago, Maera said:

also what killed my pleasure to play this mod a bit was than with any difficulty i have no way to destroy a little baby or medium alien ship with a f17 or foxtrot so i'm pretty blocked and the aliens continue to kill or do their business or what they have to do, i lose support from different country ect, and worse again i'm not even equipped correctly and could no farming properly to unlock things because on any difficulty of this game i keep dying with my soldier, alien overpowered, pretty impossible to kill a ufo just going to them when they (hasardly or miraculously decide to land on the ground) and i found it really shamefull about this concept of inferiority and how useless i'm...

You are not useless :) ! I believe that you are as capable of learning as any other human on this planet is :). As a baby you learn to walk, and as an adult you learn to play X-Division, there is really not that big of a difference.

2 hours ago, Maera said:

about xcom interface i would have enjoyed if the main meny around the earth map would be better than just a icon of bunker and plane, i would have prefered many computer of scientist or a interface really sci fic realist, and colored new UI button of interface ect, i  like the wallpaper interface from main menu before to load or charge a saved game.

> @drages

2 hours ago, Maera said:

also about 231 alien different i just discovered xenomorph or the same 7 type or 8 normal type of alien i thought this mod bring a lot a lot alot more of new aliens and content about them and also different blood alien... i still like the mod but sometiume i get a bit annoyed because i'm powerless vs alien, about air air combat i suck terribly all alien even the little figther can shot from long range compared to any of my shitty figther plane, (i never had any chance to win even when bringing 3 of them or 2) the avacs is shamefully useless.... i'm not there to critic this mod i like it a lot but many things killed my pleasure.
(X-Division 0.99 Beta)

What nationaliity are you ?

This guy can help you in english: https://youtu.be/6Lsqz9AbQ3I

and these guys in russian: https://youtu.be/ta757y5jdBs

3 hours ago, Maera said:

also talking about UFo and their size i would have enjoyed than even a little ufo has a teleporter to go to the next stage upstair, i was impressed about the carrier alien ship first time i see a ship with a second stage to reach from teleporter but i'll be honest, a carrier ship with only 2 stage for such ship size ? not reallist i would have enjoyed if you could add for the most little ufo at least 2 stage, for the medium corvette 4 stage to reach with teleporter, for cruiser ships 8 stage with teleporter to explore, then with carrier 12 stage with mothership alien 24 stage to explore ect ect, it would be SO FUN also ..

 

Yes, we agree, it would be fun, but unfortunately we are only 2 guys right now, not 100.

3 hours ago, Maera said:

about map size i was a bit size most of maps are little, i discovered a landed alien big cruiser, and the map in the jungle was so long and huge from any side, north south east west i REALLY enjoyed it, but what disgust me is all the other medium ufo or little and other maps are poorly little map size, and i dont feel it realist,

If you are so interested in maps why dont you come over and make some of your own ?

3 hours ago, Maera said:

about UFO ship size when grounded or landed on the planet map they look ridiculously little and inside the room and chamber are so tiny i dont feel like if i'm in a ufo but in a bus or little vehicle i didnt find any realism in that, if you could find a way to multiplicate or increase the scale of the size of all ufo ship landed on the ground i would enjoy it because they are too baby size i feel really ashamed, in other x com game or similar ships (interior) are not so tiny thight like that and with only 1 stage...

If we had a 100 skilled people ... .

3 hours ago, Maera said:

but also i think maybe i'm hoping for nothing, or maybe no one or developer of this mod would care about a little girl non english speaker like me and her opinion :( :'(

We are here, we are listening.

3 hours ago, Maera said:

i would have enjoyed if all the land mission map are 3/4 time bigger size to have bigger ufo size rescaled all that and with many more interior place and room inside their ufo ship and many teleporter too all that.

Wanna be the map maker ?

3 hours ago, Maera said:

i would have enjoyed if the game had more of (new aliens type) for real :( than only anton and other normal alien, i also would have enjjoyed if we could have purple pink psychoc power or than alien send such psi or psychic attack against us too . and more of laser color team, green blue yellow purple orange ect ect, and also more of weapon effect collor for all other weapon type, ballistic, laser, plasma ect ect more of different color, not only one color for 1 weapon type, it's repetitive and visually annoying with time :(

MORE, MORE, MORE, feels like you are part of the team already.

3 hours ago, Maera said:

i would have enjoyed if there is more of soldier, NPC of tank NPC of civilian running everywhere on the whole map, even during terror mission i didnt feel like terror bit a bit like a joke....

Thats not enough for you ? The units are almsot standing on each other.

 

3 hours ago, Maera said:

i also would have enjoyed if there is more of armor futurist too and other for human technology, more of tank type, of walker type, and of alien ufo ship to build, and also if we could pilot a big ufo ship human technology to fight their ufo for air air too.

100 men ... :)

3 hours ago, Maera said:

i would have enjoyed also if YOU COULD ADD a new human soldier ship when starting ground mission because this fatty usa big black ship is annoying , i was hoping to see something of new for this nex x division mod....
i would have enjoyed more of blood coming out on ground from human and alien when they get killed...

 

3 hours ago, Maera said:

with laser or highter technology i would have enjoyed if the f17 figther or all the human fighter or helicopter coudl use laser against ufo to kill them too ect ect than only using small range balistic weak ridiculously non sense...

There are laser aircraft weapons, .. and plasma and particle ones.

 

Like Drages said, if the airgame is too hard for you there is the Easy Airgame mod in teh installation instruction.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, Maera said:

i wish i could learn how to make ufo ship all that and what are the tool for xenonaut to mod or build any weapon or ships or alien ect, i do not know where to download any tool or editor or things concerning this game, i recently bought it on Steam with my daddy.

You dont need anything, notepad ( notepad++, sublime text ) and excel is all you need. 

53 minutes ago, Maera said:

if i understand your team is dying and this Great mod X-division too ?

WOWOWOWoWoWowowowow ... we are not dieing we are just like a football player lieing on the ground.

54 minutes ago, Maera said:

about the blood of corpse it's just impossible to make more of blood on the ground all that ?

Impossible to have many teleporter and stage for each ufo even the little one ? and have more of room in their interior ufo areas too ?

it's impossible too to make a new interface also in the menu where i see the earth planet and all cities all that ? with new button and text colored ? :(

possible to add more of different tank new variety plasma canon and other futurist things on the vehicles, and more of walker all that ? and plane or figther to build ?

possible to add more of new human armor too ? and more of ALIEN type race ?

it's also possible to see more of different alien drone and with other color too ?

possible to add more of soldier force and civilian for each mission too ? to increase the realism ?

Everything is possible, its just a question of manpower, or womenpower.

55 minutes ago, Maera said:

0/5 soldier alive or 12/24 civilian, in my opinion it's weak number, i mean it would be fun something like for example 20/20 soldier rescue and 100/120 civilian rescued more or less ect ect, like during the terror mission.

Yes, if @Solver has time to make custom missions possible that would be a possibility.

57 minutes ago, Maera said:

it would be cool also if we could land on planet with at least 10 soldier instead of only 8 + 1 vehicle

There are other dropships available besides the chinook, giving you room up to 12 soldiers + 1 vehicle.

58 minutes ago, Maera said:

i have a lot of time to learn how to mod the game, i mod many games alone since some years ^-^ n_n and it's hard also for a no english speaker but i learn fast too ^_^ i also moded game like universe at war, and some others. i'm very interested in your X-division mod i like the gameplay even if it's too hard. actually i'm blocked and trapped with a ground mission and a huge crab cruiser alien with kind of cyborg alien immortal and my equip are just stuffed or equipped with jackal armor (lmao i must admit i'm well blocked now) .... and i didnt expected that my soldier would do no damage to them,even my tank. ç_ç :(

Yes, androns are very resistant to kinetic damage. If you wanna help, you can, just choose what you wanna change. Right now we need lore writers and map makers the most.

1 hour ago, Maera said:

ah also about human weapon something i dont understand, a sniper is supposed to kill from far, and even from far or close i constantly miss and do weak damage on (any alien of the mod) about the machine gun i thought it was a joke with a range of 12 ONLY.... and still missing and doing weak damage with that, oh and also about the rifle of my soldier, even shooting x3 or rafal i do weak damage or miss, no matter the distance (LOL)....

Yes, you are not OP for once :).

1 hour ago, Maera said:

it kill the balance and realism, i can understand alien mean, intelligent, evolved, improved, perspicace ect ect but sweet jesus... what a cheat... Unfair. no matter the difficulty i tried...

Thats X-COM !

1 hour ago, Maera said:

i would have loved to play with a system where alien like human have good chance to never miss like in xcom and xcom 2 or other similar games. cause in xenonaut since that i bought the game and played it even with no mod, jesus i dont count how many bullet or laser or other i have missed, oh i just reemember now too, your flamer weapon (it deal so weak damage to alien) i dont get it... ridiculous amount of damage :( ah it would be also cool to have blue flame, pink flame, yellow green flame ect like for all weapon color effect... red laser color is annoying :(  it would bring mor e of diversity in Your mod i think, even if i know i'm expecting or dreaming much :( (sorry for being blond and little noob) :(

soldier miss too much their shot no matter distance/weapon, even 75 % or more miss shot ... so i struttle to get them promoted they just die, i lose money recruiting many other useless soldier unable to do anything, would be cool if pistol weapons of any type or race would have improved range, like shotgun too, and the rifle too, with machine gun. and more of accuracy for all weapons cause aliens re really cheated in your mod :(

This aint Firaxis XCOM, theres no way around that fact.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Charon said:
15 hours ago, Maera said:

also talking about UFo and their size i would have enjoyed than even a little ufo has a teleporter to go to the next stage upstair, i was impressed about the carrier alien ship first time i see a ship with a second stage to reach from teleporter but i'll be honest, a carrier ship with only 2 stage for such ship size ? not reallist i would have enjoyed if you could add for the most little ufo at least 2 stage, for the medium corvette 4 stage to reach with teleporter, for cruiser ships 8 stage with teleporter to explore, then with carrier 12 stage with mothership alien 24 stage to explore ect ect, it would be SO FUN also ..

 

Yes, we agree, it would be fun, but unfortunately we are only 2 guys right now, not 100.

@Charon it's paying to join your team or free ? :p i need to buy something ?

15 hours ago, Maera said:

about map size i was a bit size most of maps are little, i discovered a landed alien big cruiser, and the map in the jungle was so long and huge from any side, north south east west i REALLY enjoyed it, but what disgust me is all the other medium ufo or little and other maps are poorly little map size, and i dont feel it realist,

If you are so interested in maps why dont you come over and make some of your own ?

@Charon Hum well if only i knew how to do it... i spend a lot of time modding more than playing my 200 different game and other from uplay origin ect and other browser.

Hope i didnt offense or make you angry by mistake.... ç_ç not my intention :_: :(

12 hours ago, Charon said:

> @drages

15 hours ago, Maera said:

also about 231 alien different i just discovered xenomorph or the same 7 type or 8 normal type of alien i thought this mod bring a lot a lot alot more of new aliens and content about them and also different blood alien... i still like the mod but sometiume i get a bit annoyed because i'm powerless vs alien, about air air combat i suck terribly all alien even the little figther can shot from long range compared to any of my shitty figther plane, (i never had any chance to win even when bringing 3 of them or 2) the avacs is shamefully useless.... i'm not there to critic this mod i like it a lot but many things killed my pleasure.
(X-Division 0.99 Beta)

What nationaliity are you ?

Belgium/spanish blond girl, blue green eyed. medium size or a little more small little size. French  italian spanish SPEAKER. Gaming girl with gaming pc expensive... and loving games like you and MODDING n_n meoh *cat moan*

12 hours ago, Charon said:
15 hours ago, Maera said:

but also i think maybe i'm hoping for nothing, or maybe no one or developer of this mod would care about a little girl non english speaker like me and her opinion :( :'(

We are here, we are listening.

@Charon i'm glad to see it, at first i thought i would get insulted by anyone on this forum with my broken english and difficulty to write properly your language :( i'm glad someone could listen to me or read me or less, without laughing at me or thinking i'm just a '' troll'' or critic girl, i'm not.

15 hours ago, Maera said:

i would have enjoyed if all the land mission map are 3/4 time bigger size to have bigger ufo size rescaled all that and with many more interior place and room inside their ufo ship and many teleporter too all that.

Wanna be the map maker ?

Yes why not, if your team is agreed to accept me, would be a pleasure, i like xenonaut a lot since that my daddy bought me that game, i wanted to try to mod it since many weeks but i never knew how or what tool to use ect ect to make map, or colored alien weapon or add different new ufo ship and teleporter inside them ect. or how modify the interior of ufo ship to make them bigger too and how to add new tank or vehicle ect and make bigger map.

15 hours ago, Maera said:

i would have enjoyed if the game had more of (new aliens type) for real :( than only anton and other normal alien, i also would have enjjoyed if we could have purple pink psychoc power or than alien send such psi or psychic attack against us too . and more of laser color team, green blue yellow purple orange ect ect, and also more of weapon effect collor for all other weapon type, ballistic, laser, plasma ect ect more of different color, not only one color for 1 weapon type, it's repetitive and visually annoying with time :(

MORE, MORE, MORE, feels like you are part of the team already.

I wish i could be with you if you are ready to accept me would be a honor ^_^ !

11 hours ago, Charon said:
12 hours ago, Maera said:

i wish i could learn how to make ufo ship all that and what are the tool for xenonaut to mod or build any weapon or ships or alien ect, i do not know where to download any tool or editor or things concerning this game, i recently bought it on Steam with my daddy.

You dont need anything, notepad ( notepad++, sublime text ) and excel is all you need. 

@Charon i see thanks you for telling me.

11 hours ago, Charon said:
12 hours ago, Maera said:

if i understand your team is dying and this Great mod X-division too ?

@Charon Do not worry mister, i learned a lot about those program since many year and at school too, i'm used to mod empire at war force of corruption, universe at war, dawn of war, and other game whose it require to use notepad and other, to change damage or function or size of units or building or anything, or weapon projectile effect ect ect, i also made some map for starcraft 2 with the editor in 2010 and for some others game when i had time even when going to school ^_^ sometime my daddy help me but most often i was alone, and i also had a informatician teacher too at home to teach me a bit things about modding.but i'm not pro... yet i learn myself most of the time, and english language is complicated a bit for me :(

WOWOWOWoWoWowowowow ... we are not dieing we are just like a football player lieing on the ground.

@Charon awesome i also play football in my country with my feminine team whose i'm captain, i have many photo on my private facebook too about my passions :) i didnt meant to say you are a dying team, i was just asking like i have read that only 2 of you still working on X-division mod, ^_^ i'm not angry or whicked or mean :( i'm sincerly sorry if i offended you , i didnt want to, sorry for my bad broken english and difficulty to express myself correctly in your language... i apology sincerly. (i struggle)

11 hours ago, Charon said:
12 hours ago, Maera said:

about the blood of corpse it's just impossible to make more of blood on the ground all that ?

Impossible to have many teleporter and stage for each ufo even the little one ? and have more of room in their interior ufo areas too ?

it's impossible too to make a new interface also in the menu where i see the earth planet and all cities all that ? with new button and text colored ? :(

possible to add more of different tank new variety plasma canon and other futurist things on the vehicles, and more of walker all that ? and plane or figther to build ?

possible to add more of new human armor too ? and more of ALIEN type race ?

it's also possible to see more of different alien drone and with other color too ?

possible to add more of soldier force and civilian for each mission too ? to increase the realism ?

Everything is possible, its just a question of manpower, or womenpower.

@Charon I'm available Mister Charon ^-^ if there is no sexism too in your team :D :$

11 hours ago, Charon said:
12 hours ago, Maera said:

0/5 soldier alive or 12/24 civilian, in my opinion it's weak number, i mean it would be fun something like for example 20/20 soldier rescue and 100/120 civilian rescued more or less ect ect, like during the terror mission.

Yes, if @Solver has time to make custom missions possible that would be a possibility.

@Charon I'm available if you could teach me how to mod that game or if you need someone who can be available for long hours. i would be pleased to help you and offer you freely my support and service and help to develop and improve or add more of content to your mod :)

Good evening @Phoenix1x+52 or rather good night, thanks you for sharing youtube video of the mod with me, i'm very touched and moved, sadly i'm Belgium i have some difficulty to understand english and use a translater or my own knoweldge i studdied at School even if i'm graduated and speak French italian and spanish only :( 

11 hours ago, Charon said:

Yes, androns are very resistant to kinetic damage. If you wanna help, you can, just choose what you wanna change. Right now we need lore writers and map makers the most.

12 hours ago, Maera said:

ah also about human weapon something i dont understand, a sniper is supposed to kill from far, and even from far or close i constantly miss and do weak damage on (any alien of the mod) about the machine gun i thought it was a joke with a range of 12 ONLY.... and still missing and doing weak damage with that, oh and also about the rifle of my soldier, even shooting x3 or rafal i do weak damage or miss, no matter the distance (LOL)....

Yes, you are not OP for once :).

i didnt understand what you mean or was saying about this answer :( i'm learning how to answer on this forum, i suck a bit at that :$

jju

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Maera said:

@Charon I play on computer , so i have Xenonaut from Steam :) i'm not good with my xbox one or ps console , i'm more on Pc :)

And you ?

Sure thing, i rather meant: Steam, GOG or Desura ( Xenonaut Versions for the game ).

Hit me up on Steam, the name is Charon, search for the group X_Division, im the moderator there.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Charon Ok i found you on steam and applied to your Group community , and sent you a friend request.

27 minutes ago, Charon said:

Hit me up on Steam, the name is Charon, search for the group X_Division, im the moderator there.

Do not worry i'm not a violent girl, i never hit anyone with the strong and strict noble education and family i have here in Belgium. ^_^ i wont hit you on any game too, :):p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Charon Ok i found you on steam and applied to your Group community , and sent you a friend request.

27 minutes ago, Charon said:

Hit me up on Steam, the name is Charon, search for the group X_Division, im the moderator there.

Do not worry i'm not a violent girl, i never hit anyone with the strong and strict noble education and family i have here in Belgium. ^_^ i wont hit you on any game too, :):p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't know if it is just me. But when I click END TURN, whenever I'm in battle, the game crashes to desktop. If someone could help, it would be great. I installed Xenonauts GOG version, Community patches, X division and all its patches up to .33

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, ereb_draug said:

I don't know if it is just me. But when I click END TURN, whenever I'm in battle, the game crashes to desktop. If someone could help, it would be great. I installed Xenonauts GOG version, Community patches, X division and all its patches up to .33

3.3 Troubleshooting

This mod is %98 stable. If you got any weird problems like aliens without guns, strange visual errors, game crashes, they should be about wrong install or mod loader issues. Be sure that you got X:CE, X-Division and X-Division Patch is installed and then come to our topic with your save game and we will help you. 

Sincerely yours, Drages

I think i got a bug, can you help me ?

If you want some help when you make a bug report or think that something is not the way it is supposed to be, add full screenshots of your whole modloader and your savegame ( geoscpae only ).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Petitpain said:

Fire in the hole is comptabile with Xdivision? 

 

  • You shouldn`t play X-Division with any other mods than stated. Only cosmetic mods are allowed and only if you know exactly what you are doing. Keep in mind every savegame is unique to its mods its saved with.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

On 2/16/2017 at 6:58 AM, Maera said:

 

also what killed my pleasure to play this mod a bit was than with any difficulty i have no way to destroy a little baby or medium alien ship with a f17 or foxtrot so i'm pretty blocked and the aliens continue to kill or do their business or what they have to do, i lose support from different country ect, and worse again i'm not even equipped correctly and could no farming properly to unlock things because on any difficulty of this game i keep dying with my soldier, alien overpowered, pretty impossible to kill a ufo just going to them when they (hasardly or miraculously decide to land on the ground) and i found it really shamefull about this concept of inferiority and how useless i'm...

 

Hello and welcome!

 

I had the same reaction initially. I used the "Easy Airgame" patch the first time I played because I didn't really think the air combat added to my overall enjoyment. I always used "Autoresolve"

 

Second play-through, I decided NOT to use the Easy Airgame patch. So here's what I learned:

 

1. It is DIFFICULT but NOT IMPOSSIBLE to bring down small UFOs with only F17s. 

2. You need strategy. Flying straight at the bad guys and shooting till one side crashes isn't good enough. I found that a pincer-type plan works pretty well. Once you get one or two interceptors behind a UFO's firing arc, you can more or less park there and fire till you run out of ammo. 

3. Build LOTS OF HANGARS. I seem to remember Charon saying his first base has 9 hangars. Like, LOTS. Because you might need 6 or 8 F17s to bring down early UFOs. (And later in the game, you'll get outmatched and appreciate being able to send 2-4 waves of aircraft against the big bads.)

Random aside: did you ever wonder why the ancient Greeks had 2 gods of war? Ares and Athena were BOTH worshipped for their battle-winning powers. Ares was the god of slaughter, of berserker rage, of charging and smashing. Athena was the goddess of planning, of strategy, of Sun Tzu-style plotting before acting. 

 

In order to win ANY fight when you're outclassed in technology, you either need to become Athena or have a near-infinite Mordor-sized horde of cannon fodder to throw at your enemies. I find Athena to be vastly more interesting and entertaining whether I win or lose. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

General feedback for Charon/team:

 

Once again, TOTALLY LOVING this mod! The tech tree's amazing, the utility of wreckages/corpses/recovered weapons/captured units makes the game a LOT more interesting than vanilla. Also I confess I'm a hardcore weapons geek and I really love the diversity of loadouts. 

Ground combat is usually tough, which I appreciate. Air combat can be BRUTAL since I stopped using the easy airgame patch. Brutal, not impossible... a worthy challenge. 

 

Specific thoughts:

  • Katana Mk 1 and Axe Mk 3 are BADASS. Specifically the katana has a super-low TU per attack enabling multiple attacks per round, which might be overpowered, but it's a freaking KATANA.
  • Pulse rifles and pulse heavy have TU per-shot costs way out of line with the rest of the weapons I've seen (just researched Gauss and a couple Mk 3 Pulse weapons). As a player, I LOVE this. Don't know whether it's properly balanced. 
  • Corsairs have brought down the vast majority of all enemy UFOs -- even the larger ones. After Phase 1, I've pretty comprehensively failed to use torpedoes effectively. Like, my Lancers spend more time in pieces than together. I suspect that's MY issue rather than the game's. 
  • I cheat (save & load every time an important soldier gets blown up) which results in commanders with 50+ missions and 90+ kills. I'd like higher-level medals (even if there's no in-game benefit) to celebrate their epic achievements. Strongly doubt anyone who's NOT cheating like I do legitimately gets 90+ kills with a single soldier...
  • Resource constraints: I definitely went through periods where I was strapped for alien alloys which delayed rollout of advanced technology. Overall, though, the only really hard-to-find resource has been energy cores (haven't found a use yet for toxic/chem or anti- cores...)
  • Predator can't equip in-mission-scavenged alien heavy weapons -- feature or bug? If the former, consider noting it in the Xenopedia: "Due to the heavy reinforcement of the gloves, Predator armor cannot equip any alien technology scavenged on the battlefield -- sorry, Commander. I suggest your grunt pick the biggest gun s/he can carry out of the arsenal and stick with it for the entire mission..." If bug, well, now you know.
  • Totally LOVE the Alphawolf armor (and the science team's comments on its more manly palette...)

 

I really didn't keep detailed notes during my sessions, so these are impressions more than anything else. Wanted to chime in and say, "Awesome work keep it up!!"

 

Can't wait to see what you're going to do next!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

you will be amazed. i am just testing the new version, and i can tell you it ROCKS. few more days to get some strings done on the weapons and i will post some new videos detailing the changes. But trust me, where these guys are taking it, it rocks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There is something wrong on Caesan AI. Every Caesan charged into melee range to me like melee alien(xenomorph). Caesans were with Xenomorph, so i think Xenomorph make caesan AI charge like melee alien. they didn't use any high and low covers.

 

save file attached.

xdivision-1.sav

Edited by bingo0080

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, bingo0080 said:

There is something wrong on Caesan AI. Every Caesan charged into melee range to me like melee alien(xenomorph). Caesans were with Xenomorph, so i think Xenomorph make caesan AI charge like melee alien. they didn't use any high and low covers.

 

save file attached.

xdivision-1.sav

3.3 Troubleshooting

This mod is %98 stable. If you got any weird problems like aliens without guns, strange visual errors, game crashes, they should be about wrong install or mod loader issues. Be sure that you got X:CE, X-Division and X-Division Patch is installed and then come to our topic with your save game and we will help you. 

Sincerely yours, Drages

I think i got a bug, can you help me ?

If you want some help when you make a bug report or think that something is not the way it is supposed to be, add full screenshots of your whole modloader and your savegame ( geoscpae only ).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Charon said:

3.3 Troubleshooting

This mod is %98 stable. If you got any weird problems like aliens without guns, strange visual errors, game crashes, they should be about wrong install or mod loader issues. Be sure that you got X:CE, X-Division and X-Division Patch is installed and then come to our topic with your save game and we will help you. 

Sincerely yours, Drages

I think i got a bug, can you help me ?

If you want some help when you make a bug report or think that something is not the way it is supposed to be, add full screenshots of your whole modloader and your savegame ( geoscpae only ).

don't worry. it was because they all have pistols. my bad...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×