Charon

[1.65/X.CE V0.34.2] X-Division 0.99 Beta

1,761 posts in this topic

Just now, Suave said:

Of course,

It stops working, I have tried running it as  administrator, turn off Avast, still the same.

Just now, Suave said:

Strange, my specs did not paste in here....

Just now, Suave said:

Windows 10 Home Edition version 1703 OS build 15063.483

Intell Core i-5 6500CPU @ 3.2 Ghz

8gb ram

64-bit

Just now, Suave said:

Soory, got "Programme stopped working" message, same as axemangeorge. I do not seem to be able to copy from Snipping Tools in here...

@Phoenix1x+52 managed to cut down the problem with okhams razors. Because of that we should now have a working installer. So I would ask everybody to download the installer again and to make an correct installation of the latest patch. Thank you for your patience.

Pheonix & Charon

1 person likes this

3 hours ago, Charon said:

Could you please go into a bit more detail ? Like specs, error message, when did it appear ?

Did this earlier -- see about 3 messages above. Please let me know if I can shed further details. 

to Charon

X-Division 0.99.41 Update.zip MD5SUM=a9e16d6951dff9f0ce49d6807659bb66  Change please!

The tank can not be destroyed inside the ship?

This is the second tank, the first was destroyed outside.

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

05.jpg

Edited by vasig

10 hours ago, Charon said:

@Phoenix1x+52 managed to cut down the problem with okhams razors. Because of that we should now have a working installer. So I would ask everybody to download the installer again and to make an correct installation of the latest patch. Thank you for your patience.

Pheonix & Charon

Seems to be working now! Cheers!

1 person likes this

12 hours ago, axmangeorge said:

Did this earlier -- see about 3 messages above. Please let me know if I can shed further details. 

All cool :), that was to Suave. I read yours, and your image contributed to the solution immensly.

11 hours ago, vasig said:

to Charon

X-Division 0.99.41 Update.zip MD5SUM=a9e16d6951dff9f0ce49d6807659bb66  Change please!

Man, you are quicker than me. Fixed: MD5: a9e16d6951dff9f0ce49d6807659bb66 confirmed.

5 hours ago, vasig said:

The tank can not be destroyed inside the ship?

This is the second tank, the first was destroyed outside.

This is a tank wreckage, it appears as it should be, almost. When you reload it doesnt appear to be destroyed anymore, but it is.

Edited by Charon

2 hours ago, Charon said:

Man, you are quicker than me.

We just live on different sides of the Earth. You are already asleep, and I just woke up. :)

Excuse me, but what is this? Walker inside the house. It is not active and allows you to easily destroy yourself. I think it's wrong. :(

06.jpg

07.jpg

2 minutes ago, vasig said:

Excuse me, but what is this? Walker inside the house. It is not active and allows you to easily destroy yourself. I think it's wrong. :(

06.jpg

07.jpg

Thats an unfortunate event in case the map runs out of drone spawn points, and generates generic ones instead, which sometimes end up in houses. Which is the case here. The solution would be to check every map for enough drone spawn points.