mods not working

hello.......i have tried a few mods but nothing works.....at launch it says something wrong with mods /community edition not loading right (normal version).......i removed nearly everything on the workshop

still get an error.....i start at vanilla point......not even larger living quarters mod

new reinstalled game

regards

Untitled2.jpgUntitled.jpgUntitled.jpgUntitled.jpgUntitled.jpgUntitled.jpgUntitled.jpgUntitled.jpg

Hi cyllan. I'm afraid these pictures of Steam Workshop are not helpful as they don't show the error you are experiencing. Please could you tell us which version of the game you're running - Community Edition or Normal edition. Then please show us a screenshot of the launcher, and the error message that the launcher shows at as close a point as possible to where the error actually occurs, along with a step-by-step walkthrough of what you do before the error is experienced. This allows someone else to walk through the steps you do to see if the error can be reproduced.

(This thread is going to be moved to bug reports)

That's kinda strange, I just tested a random mod and it worked fine for me on Steam workshop. Can you restart Steam, and give everything a bit of time to download before you load up Xenonauts? I can't really think of any other reason why Steam might not be downloading the mods correctly ... the issue there just seems to be getting the mod files from Steam onto your computer, which is kinda weird.