New forums online!

It's related to what I said yesterday about software.

I can do that again but it will break every time I upgrade the forums, which I need to do because of security issues. The reasonable solution here would be to get the forum devs to bring this feature back, but of course they have removed it.

13 minutes ago, Solver said:

It's related to what I said yesterday about software.

I can do that again but it will break every time I upgrade the forums, which I need to do because of security issues. The reasonable solution here would be to get the forum devs to bring this feature back, but of course they have removed it.

oki, but this sounds bad from a forums standpoint, to not have such a basic feature in it.

But no problem, i believe you are doing your best Solver.

• 4 weeks later...
9 hours ago, Sheepy said:

Since it is not forum code limit but a web server limit, workarounds are convoluted to say the least. FTP is an excellent solution.

I sincerely have no clue where what that means, and am not inlcined to google around further. It works for mega, and it doesnt here, thats all i need to know. Maybe my attitudeĀ changes later towards this.

• 2 weeks later...
On 6.12.2016 at 8:41 PM, Solver said:

Dunno, I'm a bit too lazy/busy to set it up. Ever use FileZilla or another similar client for adults? Could have you upload to the mod area directly.

On 7.12.2016 at 3:35 AM, Sheepy said:

Since it is not forum code limit but a web server limit, workarounds are convoluted to say the least. FTP is an excellent solution.

@SolverĀ Mind giving me the solution to lack of support for bigger than 2 gb mods on this forum step by step ? I would appreciate a step by step method which is foolproof, i dont mind looking stuff up though.

• 1 month later...

I don't know if this is a recent change or it was so since the new forum was created:
In the top black slightly transparent banner, with Goldhawk logo at the left side, the text of "Browse" dropdown menu on the right side is black and only visible when a brighter area is beneath it. The menu works nevertheless...

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...