New forums online!

I suspect I'm being blind but was the downloads page lost in the forum switch over?

If not, where do I find it?

If so, are there plans to reintroduce it or an alternative for hosting mods here?

No trouble either way - just wanting to get an idea of what I'll need to do.

The old downloads page wasn't part of the original forum package, it was an add-on, so it's gone now. If you have any files there that you don't have elsewhere, I can recover them.

I think mod hosting should work quite well via the forum attachment system, you can upload large attachments, and they can be downloaded by anyone. They work better than attachments did on the old forum. If you encounter any specific problems, please report them, and I'm perfectly happy to implement other solutions if needed.

Ok, that's great.  Thanks.

Pretty sure I have copies of all my files but will let you know if there's something missing.

Also, is there a max upload size?  Might need to find somewhere else to upload the Armour Resource pack if so.

1 hour ago, Solver said:

This isn't the first time I've posted weird stuff in this thread and deleted it, just the first that you noticed :)

Oh my god, ... are you saying ... we all live in the matrix ... and jsut didnt notice ... the things which are going on?

Wait, i think i´ve seen this somewhere ... ... ... Dejavú

Edited by Charon