Chris

New forums online!

It works with newly uploaded images, I think, but not ones from the old forums.

Just delete all attachments for your signature, and upload new ones with a better size.

I suspect I'm being blind but was the downloads page lost in the forum switch over?

If not, where do I find it?

If so, are there plans to reintroduce it or an alternative for hosting mods here?

No trouble either way - just wanting to get an idea of what I'll need to do.

The old downloads page wasn't part of the original forum package, it was an add-on, so it's gone now. If you have any files there that you don't have elsewhere, I can recover them.

I think mod hosting should work quite well via the forum attachment system, you can upload large attachments, and they can be downloaded by anyone. They work better than attachments did on the old forum. If you encounter any specific problems, please report them, and I'm perfectly happy to implement other solutions if needed.

Ok, that's great.  Thanks.

Pretty sure I have copies of all my files but will let you know if there's something missing.

Also, is there a max upload size?  Might need to find somewhere else to upload the Armour Resource pack if so.

I don't think there's an attachment limit, and there's currently no global storage limit either. I shouldn't have to introduce those unless there's a problem.

Cool.  That's really helpful.  Now just need to find the time to update everything...

The old thread links should still work, like the ones in your signature. It should be only the download links themselves that you need to update.

Just noticed that the quote and multiquote dont take the quotes inside the quote with them, producing sometiems funny posts when the posts inside the post are missing.

I may be suffering from temporary blindness, but I currently can't find that option - which should definitely exist.

Hey, you deleted those funny messages :). NP, we will surely misunderstand each other anyway :D:D:D.

This isn't the first time I've posted weird stuff in this thread and deleted it, just the first that you noticed :)

1 hour ago, Solver said:

This isn't the first time I've posted weird stuff in this thread and deleted it, just the first that you noticed :)

Oh my god, ... are you saying ... we all live in the matrix ... and jsut didnt notice ... the things which are going on?

Wait, i think i´ve seen this somewhere ... ... ... Dejavú

Edited by Charon

1 minute ago, Larry Burstyn said:

HI everyone.  What do I miss about the old forum?  Not much...but I miss the back to the top button.

Thats a +2

Can i press the quotes in quote issue a bit ? My posts look really silly and most of the time i can tbring the information effortlessly acroos that i want. Thx :).

A back-to-top button should now be present (the ^ thing in the bottom right corner).

Still looking into nested quotes. This is not a feature supported by this forum software, but I may be able to hack my way around it.

Could you make the back to top symbol more visible.  I cannot see it very well....almost not at all....I had to really search to find it.  (sorry bad eyes--just cannot see small color differences). 

On ‎8‎/‎9‎/‎2016 at 8:44 AM, Solver said:

I'm really bad at this kind of editing... is it more visible now?

Slightly more visible.  But it makes a big difference to my eyes...thanks.

Happy to hear that - I know the colouring is not ideal but now it should be visible there for most people without excessive strain.

If you make it orange it will shine like a star, but i dont think it would fit into the forum look and once you know where it is you´ll find it easily.

And I cannot figure out colours anyway, so that one will have to do for now :)