New forums online!

and what do i get this time ?

Green, everythings green .. just kidding ;)

19 minutes ago, Chris said:

I still can't figure it out which option controls the header for the quote boxes, which is pretty annoying...

You will find it, im rooting for you. Otherwise people will just have to get used to get their eyes ruined by something they try to read ><.

Edited by Charon

10 hours ago, Charon said:

and what do i get this time ?

Green, everythings green .. just kidding ;)

You will find it, im rooting for you. Otherwise people will just have to get used to get their eyes ruined by something they try to read ><.

After some forays into accidentally deleting half the files in the theme because the "revert" button actually deletes files, I think I've got it all sorted. Let me know if there's anything extra I've missed!

Thats either for you, @Chris, or @Solver. Whoever is responsible for it.

1. Clicking the title of the last post shown on the main page should be bring you to the OP of that thread.
  2. Man, i would really like to get to my latestĀ message in my dozent active private conversations and my 100 pages of content i have to skip over instead of reading HomerĀ“s Odysee everytime i use the latest message button beside the notification one. If you get what im saying ;).
  3. Download section is still down. Im not saying much, but X-Division players cant download their stuff ( because im too lazy to post the mega link directly ).
  4. mentions @ChrisĀ should be blackĀ letters and a colour of choice
  5. Embbing forum links is quite spacious nowadays, a slimmer version might be better.
  6. Head Letters of imbedded forum links are white
  7. + Quote Edit buttons please on the furthest right, or furthest left, whatever you prefer, just not floating in the middle like a lost preschool student.

I guess that is it for now.

Ā 

Edit: Example for embbed link:

Ā 

Edited by Charon

38 minutes ago, Charon said:

Thats either for you, @Chris, or @Solver. Whoever is responsible for it.

1. Clicking the title of the last post shown on the main page should be bring you to the OP of that thread.
  2. Man, i would really like to get to my latestĀ message in my dozent active private conversations and my 100 pages of content i have to skip over instead of reading HomerĀ“s Odysee everytime i use the latest message button beside the notification one. If you get what im saying ;).
  3. Download section is still down. Im not saying much, but X-Division players cant download their stuff ( because im too lazy to post the mega link directly ).
  4. mentions @ChrisĀ should be blackĀ letters and a colour of choice
  5. Embbing forum links is quite spacious nowadays, a slimmer version might be better.
  6. Head Letters of imbedded forum links are white
  7. + Quote Edit buttons please on the furthest right, or furthest left, whatever you prefer, just not floating in the middle like a lost preschool student.

I guess that is it for now.

Thanks, we're just waiting on an authorization from the forum software guys so the download section will be reactivated, but that should happen in the next 24 hours. I'll fix up the white embedded link text shortly and then leave Solver to look over the other stuff - although a fair bit of the remaining stuff is just a result of the people who made this forum template changing the layout, so I'm not sure how easy it will be to fix (and naturally any future upgrade is just going to break it again).

• Like 1

On 4/20/2018 at 12:02 PM, Charon said:

@Solver

8. Background of private messages names is black. = black letters in black background. I would appreciate some less black for the background, and more something like public posts have.

I've fixed this up, although it shares the same colour as the forum user names elsewhere in the forum so it's still darker than I would like - but it is at least readable now.

• Thanks 1

@CharonĀ we're still having issues with the forum software companyĀ trying to get the downloads section fixed and I'm getting quite a few messages / emails from people who are keen to play X-Division but can't access the files. Would you mind uploading the files somewhere else until we can get it solved?

22 hours ago, Chris said:

@CharonĀ we're still having issues with the forum software companyĀ trying to get the downloads section fixed and I'm getting quite a few messages / emails from people who are keen to play X-Division but can't access the files. Would you mind uploading the files somewhere else until we can get it solved?

LOL, really ?

I never thought that people would bother our high leader with X-Division related topics ;p. But its nice to hear that people are caring about X-Division.

Ā 

Ofcourse asĀ responsible developers we already uploaded it to different mirrors from day 1, but the downloads are hidden in the download section, which

8 hours ago, Solver said:

The Downloads section is back now but disappointingly empty.

brings me to this point. Is everything just gone ?

Ā 

@ChrisI will see that we get the X-Division mirrors up and running again so people dont bother you.

3 minutes ago, Solver said:

The files that have been uploaded are all still there, but we've lost the actual entries in the Downloads section (or most of them anyway). In the case of X-Div, I seem to remember your downloads here were just links pointing to mega?

No, it was way more sophisticated than that.

Fortunately we got some video footage of how it looked before, so i can reconstruct them:Ā https://youtu.be/J-y9HX221PE?t=6m9s

So i will just have to reconstruct the whole entries again ? Gimme a green light when its safe to do so.

1 minute ago, Solver said:

If it's reasonably fast for you to do, that would be the simplest way - it will be safe to do so in about an hour. Log in to Steam?

Oki, will do.

Unfortunately im unreasonable busy these days, and wont be available for the next 10 hours or so. But i will check in with you after that.

Ā 

PS: notifications of new posts in active viewing threats seem to be quite slow/not existing anymore.

@ChrisĀ @Solver

22:11 - Charon: the "Click here if you would like to upload a new version of the file or screenshot" is white in white
22:11 - Solver: Hah, great
22:11 - Charon: :)
22:12 - Charon: you are responsible for the letters, Chris for the background
22:12 - Charon: who are we calling upon ?
22:12 - Solver: We do the best solution and change it to black on black

Ā 

Edited by Charon

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...