New forums online!

Bear with me, the guys who make the theme have changed most of the names of the colour boxes since the last version of the template so I'm trying to figure out what colours change what before I can get it set up to match the old one (and even then I need to fix up the differences in font size and line spacing etc)....

• Like 1

Just now, Solver said:

That's not so bad - we were talking an hour ago and just discovered that the "Browse" menu you now see in the header was also present in the old version... except it was black on black, so a bit hard to notice :D

I knew that ever since we started to work on X-Division. We told ya ;).

2 minutes ago, Chris said:

Question for @Charon and @Solver - our mentions used to look pretty bad, what background colour do we want to use for them now? May as well update it while I'm here...

I'm quite liking red; pretty attention-grabbing! The alternative is probably blue which might be a bit less obtrusive...

2 minutes ago, Chris said:

Question for @Charon and @Solver - our mentions used to look pretty bad, what background colour do we want to use for them now? May as well update it while I'm here...

Anything else than white letters. Take black letters and something like a darker blue to highlight them apart from the light blue.

Just now, Chris said:

I'm quite liking red; pretty attention-grabbing! The alternative is probably blue which might be a bit less obtrusive...

Try red with black letters.

Are you also the guy to talk to if i want to read the header line of quotes ?

Just now, Charon said:

Anything else than white letters. Take black letters and something like a darker blue to highlight them apart from the light blue.

Alright, the text is in a different section so it'll take me a while to get to but I'll try updating it to something other than white.

Just now, Charon said:

Try red with black letters.

Are you also the guy to talk to if i want to read the header line of quotes ?

I'm the guy to talk to if you can't read it in a couple of hours. Right now I'm aware of a bunch of problems, I just don't know how to fix them yet :)