New forums online!

17 minutes ago, Charon said:
18 minutes ago, Charon said:
18 minutes ago, Charon said:

Hm , did you make the quotes in quote work ? Ok lets Test

Test

It works !

Really? Test test...

Seems to work now. I didn't do anything right now - I changed the code a few days ago, but it was cached somewhere and didn't want to update. I guess the cache finally updated for whatever reason. Glad this works now :)

Multiquote is just for new replies. If you're editing a post, you can just add quotes to them manually. Not that difficult for individual ones: when typing your edit, just select some text from another post and hit the Quote button (in that post, not the editor):

3 minutes ago, Charon said:

An additonal request: can you make multiquoting available to put in when i edit a topic/post ?

And it happens like this :)

Test

Test

Test2

test

TEST 3

test 4

test 5

test6

this is not what is supposed to happen. If several spoiler tags are used they are always inside each other. Every Spoiler should be a seperate one.

This may be a minor problem but functionally disables anything spoiler related.

Edit: Im rewriting the whole 0.99 Beta thread for the second time now because of this :D. Its not as hilarious as it looks like.

Edited by Charon

@Chris heres some steam proof:

The Confederate Vor 16 Stunden  
Okay this is stupid. Im trying to get the mod but i have to sign in to golden interactive to do so. So ive been trying to make a account but it never sends me my damn confermation code. Ive resent it 3 times already and still nothing. Can i please get a link to just download it? Id really like to play this mod.

f42d39d1ae936bfa4582d1062e3753f82ef4f91d
Charon  [Autor] Gerade eben  
@Everybody who has problems with the forum
The download page now has a direct link in a spoiler tag.

0bfc500cda883cb3217cbb6e5310459958d5f3f7
Drages  [Autor] Vor 2 Stunden  
You can find download link from at download place without sign in.
560cccbeb2e90bb6b8c217b2b3510271fe3494b6
Mattcole17 Vor 2 Stunden  
Oops see something has been changed now and I can download it now. Can't wait to play it!
560cccbeb2e90bb6b8c217b2b3510271fe3494b6
Mattcole17 Vor 3 Stunden  
Really want to play but Goldhawk email confirmation is preventing me from downloading it, can you please provide another mirror or link to download.
644bc70338da3d89424ef44fe442d08afd169673
jlaor Vor 11 Stunden  Löschen
pfft on this mod, I cant get it going, same issue as Charon
353c4948e8db8fa786eea8942bddde48d99536c8
M0NS73R Vor 14 Stunden  
The Best Mod for this game. The only reason, why i play Xenonauts again. Thank you so much

And Solver said, we ll deal with the issues when they arise :D.

Not really bashing anyone but i am glad that i uploaded it to MEGA instead of the forum. At least i can fix the problems when they arise. This is the perfect example of why i like to have full control over things.

Dont take it too hard :D, i still love your work Solver :).

Yeah basically Hotmail / Outlook / Live have blacklisted our mailserver for some reason; they're just bouncing our forum emails to all microsoft-owned addresses for unknown reasons. Solver will be able to follow it up better than I can but I've taken a few steps that might help, hopefully we'll get it resolved soon.

Thanks Charon.

The problem currently exists for Microsoft managed domains - hotmail.com, live.com, outlook.com and the like. I've verified that the server is not on any blacklists, nor does it have a negative reputation, so I've contacted MS about this and hopefully this should move forward quickly.

I'm also manually approving the Microsoft-domain accounts that haven't been able to receive their messages.

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/31/2016 at 10:16 AM, Chris said:

So I went looking for how to edit a signature (which I've definitely done before on this forum) and I can't find it anywhere. Maybe it's disappeared? Solver?

It's still there - under Account Settings and not Profile though, right where you can change your password/email.