New forums online!

On 9.7.2016 at 4:00 PM, Solver said:

Not sure what "advanced mode" would do anymore, the reply box has the functionality of the old advanced mode - formatting toolbar, attachment manager, etc. The rightmost toolbar icon in the reply box is the preview, it even has mobile options.

There are now more sorting options for the forum than before. Just change the sorting to whatever you prefer once, and it will remember for that forum.

Ok, got that with the preview icon, that was what I missed with the "advanced mode".

But I can't sort this forum with "newest first", or I am too blind to find it... The option under "Activity", top right icon on the screen shows a new listed view with ALL new post of all subforums.

Really?

Try going to one of the X-division threads is like:

See there are 62 pages > click on "go to post" > click in entry field > type in 62 and return > wait until page is loaded > scrolldown to bottom

5 clicks, and typing a number and scrolling

OR

See there are 62 pages > click multiple times on ">>" to go to page 62 and wait all the time the page is loaded > scrolldown to bottom

many clicks and scrolling

And no, I have to do that everytime I go in a thread.

Yes this is possible, but now imagine you want to read the last posts on more than one thread... ANNOYING.

I am just annoyed by this "modern way of" clickfest just to get a more streamlined look, which means to remove buttons just to have a clean screen. Usability is lost then.

Edited by thixotrop

I must be really misunderstanding what you want to do. So the X-Division looks like this in the forum:menu.png

From here, I can go:

To the first unread post (black dot on the left)

To the first post (click on the thread title)

To the top of page 62 (click on 62)

To the very last post (click on last post time, "11 hours ago")

What other options do you want to be accessible with one click?

Ok, I have recognized that all the little things the lionks too, especially not the dot. I understood it to be just flagged as thread with new content.

I did browse manually to what I wanted to read before I tried the "Activity" options.

I guess I have to live with it for some time to get accustomed to these functions. Didn't want to create such a wave sorry.

What I meant was to see page 62 with the last post on top of the list when I go to that thread.

When you add an image to your signature, you can't erase it anymore. When you erase it and save, it just pop ups like you did not deleted.. For those reason me and charon got huge pics at our signatures, not for covering the screen with signature images.. i hate that..

And there is no option to delete the images we uploaded. We only can select and add them but not delete from forum database..

7 minutes ago, drages said:

When you add an image to your signature, you can't erase it anymore. When you erase it and save, it just pop ups like you did not deleted.. For those reason me and charon got huge pics at our signatures, not for covering the screen with signature images.. i hate that..

And there is no option to delete the images we uploaded. We only can select and add them but not delete from forum database..

+1

26 minutes ago, Solver said:

Are you deleting the attachment, or editing the signature? 

Just go to your signature and add a picture to it, save it..

Then delete the picture and save again.

You will see that the picture is still at your signature.

And the attachments you added, cannot be deleted because there is no option.

9 minutes ago, Solver said:

I could do exactly what you describe yesterday when I tested. There is now an option to delete attachments. Click on your name in the top left, choose "my attachments" and you should now be able to delete any of them.

Yes, when i delete the attachment, i can erase the image and save my sign without it. It works.. but if you don't erase it, you can't erase it from your signature. Anyway problem solved somehow. Thx