[v 1.59 Stable missing, duplicate strings and other problems for translation]

Hi!

At the moment i'm working on the german translation, in this process i noticed a missing and a duplicated string with two values in the file "strings.xml"

1) duplicate string: "AEQ.HP" its used in the file aequipview.lua and in xenopedia, showing the healthpoints of an aircraft

<Row ss:AutoFitHeight="0">

<Cell><Data ss:Type="String">AEQ.HP</Data><NamedCell ss:Name="_FilterDatabase"/></Cell>

<Cell><Data ss:Type="String">Hit points</Data><NamedCell

ss:Name="_FilterDatabase"/></Cell>

</Row>

<Row ss:AutoFitHeight="0">

<Cell><Data ss:Type="String">AEQ.HP</Data><NamedCell ss:Name="_FilterDatabase"/></Cell>

<Cell><Data ss:Type="String">%1% HP</Data><NamedCell ss:Name="_FilterDatabase"/></Cell>

</Row>

2) missing string: "experience.greek1"

In the file "soldiernames.xml" there is the string used in line 2178 2182 and 2186, but this string is missing in the file "strings.xml"

3) Other problems:

a) In the "vehicle-equipment-screen" the weight of the vehicle is shown in "tons" and the speed in "mph" in germany it would be "Tonnen" and "kmh", but i can't find a way or a string to translate it.

b) In the "vehicle-equipment-screen" are two strings shown at the same time and i don't know if that shoul be. The two strings are shown when there is no vehicle at the base and when a vehicle is in production at this time. So.

c) in aircombat the string "no.ammo" is very short, in german it would be "Munition leer" or "keine Munition", thats to long and i didn't find a way to resize that string in "strings.xml" or in the script-files. 2 more letters would be nice...

aircombat no ammo marked.png

vehicle weight marked.jpg

2 strings marked.jpg

aircombat no ammo marked.png

vehicle weight marked.jpg

2 strings marked.jpg

577e7d5df39a8_aircombatnoammomarked.png.

577e7d5e07c4b_vehicleweightmarked.thumb.

577e7d5e7ae58_2stringsmarked.thumb.jpg.b