[XCE 0.34.1] Mouse Failure on Geoscape

kabill

I'm getting an issue where the game stops responding to mouse clicks on the geoscape screen if I load straight from a GC save to a geoscape save or if I quit from GC to main menu and then load geoscape. Weirdly, this seems to persist even after the game has shut down, e.g. if I quit from GC to main menu, then close game, then reload game and load a geoscape save the bug occurs. It possibly even occurred after I restarted my machine, although this was before I figured out what the problem was so I may have accidentally repeated it after restarting the computer.

Oddly, it also doesn't seem tied to savegames - I got the same issue on the geoscape even when starting a new game.

However, loading into a GC game then finishing or aborting the mission resets everything. Further, to be clear, it is literally only the geoscape screen - all the base screens work fine and keyboard commands are still received.

• 2 weeks later...