Roof does not disappear

idefix

Dear all,

I have the problem that the roof of a big ufo does not disappear, see attached screenshot.

2015-12-11_00003.jpg

Has here maybe anyone a solution for this?

Doesn't make a difference what height I display using the scroll wheel of the mouse it just always displayes the roof of the ufo or is completely black.

Thanks a lot.

2015-12-11_00003.jpg

2015-12-11_00003.thumb.jpg.a19ad1894b938

The roof symbol in your UI, below the coloured stat bars and right side of the backpack icon, should hide all structures above your current level. One click more should make everything kind of transparent to look through blocking structures like walls and with another click everything comes back to normal view.

At least that's how I remember it.

Does that work?

The roof symbol in your UI, below the coloured stat bars and right side of the backpack icon, should hide all structures above your current level. One click more should make everything kind of transparent to look through blocking structures like walls and with another click everything comes back to normal view.

At least that's how I remember it.

Does that work?

In my game only some ships have this problem and those that do your solution does not work.