Looking For a Mod

Raven_2012

I believe the alternate weapon textures are already present in the game files. The mod you link just does the legwork for you in renaming the relevant files.

I would know where and how to get them since I am new with the game. I just wanted to try them out since I only have GOG version of the game.

I just wish they would re-post mods over here or Nexus. Steam Workshop isn't the only option to get them.

I think the only thing I really like about the mod pack is the 1911 .45. It seems more historically correct to have it in then the M9 looking Beretta. The Smaw looking one needs to be replaced too. I wish I knew how to mod over here, I would do a Alternative Weapon pack that was more historically accurate.

Are you good with 2D art raven?

edit----------

Actually I took a quick look. Those alternate files are already in your game directory. All you would really need to do is replace the files in \assets\weapons\ballistic with the ones in \assets\weapons\ballistic\alternative.....do you know how to do that?

Edited by odizzido

Art wasn't my main thing, I did some real life paintings before, but I am good at writing. I was going to college for writing, I use to write a lot when I was kid.

I've worked on some logo's for some modders in Kerbal Space Program and did a historical ammo mod for U-boats in Silent Hunter 5. So that is the extent of my modding.

edit----------

Actually I took a quick look. Those alternate files are already in your game directory. All you would really need to do is replace the files in \assets\weapons\ballistic with the ones in \assets\weapons\ballistic\alternative.....do you know how to do that?

Yeah I found them the other day, I was going to make a replacement to load with mod launcher when I get time. I think I need to replace the ballistics and xenopedia picture with the 4 guns. I will have to edit that in Gimp.

Thanks.