[v1.59 OS X - Ground Combat] After Sebillian fires, game hangs

Hey,

I was playing my first ground combat of my first play through of the new native OS X port when the game hung on me during the alien's turn.

It was in africa, I think, light scout, sebillians.

Screen Shot 2015-10-02 at 4.11.30 PM.jpg

My assault guy, the one obscured by smoke, facing south east with his back turned to the alien, had walked around the corner of the wall, turned right, saw the alien, and turned right back around to take cover behind the wall. I hit end turn. The sebillian walked into view, turned, fired one shot at my assault guy, and the game never progressed on to the next alien action. There was no spinning beach ball, the game still played the "click" sound when I clicked the mouse. It just stopped progressing.

Previous to this, I had accidentally exploded a car with machine-gun fire; that's what the smoke and fire is from.

Hope all goes well!

[ATTACH]6714[/ATTACH]

Screen Shot 2015-10-02 at 4.11.30 PM.jpg

Autosave1.sav

577e7d50cefa4_ScreenShot2015-10-02at4.11

Autosave1.sav

Hey,

I was playing my first ground combat of my first play through of the new native OS X port when the game hung on me during the alien's turn.

It was in africa, I think, light scout, sebillians.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]6713[/ATTACH]

My assault guy, the one obscured by smoke, facing south east with his back turned to the alien, had walked around the corner of the wall, turned right, saw the alien, and turned right back around to take cover behind the wall. I hit end turn. The sebillian walked into view, turned, fired one shot at my assault guy, and the game never progressed on to the next alien action. There was no spinning beach ball, the game still played the "click" sound when I clicked the mouse. It just stopped progressing.

Previous to this, I had accidentally exploded a car with machine-gun fire; that's what the smoke and fire is from.

Hope all goes well!

[ATTACH]6714[/ATTACH]

Sorry to hear this, a Similar issue was reported on the steam forums. I'll be looking into it. Thanks for the Save file that will help.

Best,

Aaron