Super Farmer

Loki45

I had just ended my first turn on a mission to clear out a small scout where I knew there were Sebillians. There were a couple of farmers standing around with shotguns. A sebillian I couldn't see makes a move and one of the farmers shoots at him twice and kills him. It was then the farmers turn and that same farmer then turns around and shoots a reaper twice killing him.

Next turn he runs and hides.... :D

I wish I could have recruited him.... :)

I had just ended my first turn on a mission to clear out a small scout where I knew there were Sebillians. There were a couple of farmers standing around with shotguns. A sebillian I couldn't see makes a move and one of the farmers shoots at him twice and kills him. It was then the farmers turn and that same farmer then turns around and shoots a reaper twice killing him.

Next turn he runs and hides.... :D

I wish I could have recruited him.... :)

Well you could always recruit another dude and roleplay that Xenonauts recruited the farmer.

Non-scripted organic strategy at it's finest. Even some random dude with a peashooter can take on an alien invasion.

Or the Xenonauts aren't the only secret organisation to exist....

The true story about the real saviors at alien invasion..

A total misery, were they human like us, or were they rebel aliens?

Xenonauts - Friends Within:F.A.R.M.E.R.S. .. Long waited Expansion..

From what I can tell it looks like the shotgun fires three pellets that do 25 kinetic damage each. The assault rifle does 30 kinetic damage per shot. If all three shotgun pellets hit then it would be 75 damage. If you fire burst fire with the assault rifle and hit with all three bullets it would do 90 damage. The damage is pretty variable though from what I can tell.

The farmer I saw hit with all three pellets at close range as the reaper was right on him when he shot. He charged the Sebillian though and was really close to it when he fired twice. Since it was off screen when he did this I did not actually see the results until later at which point there was a dead Sebillian.

I had some of the dudes in Africa with AK's take out a full UFO worth of Caesan in two turns. All I heard was an almost constant stream of burst fire. I never even saw the aliens. :(

People are fighting with each other for years at Africa. They won't care who are shooting.. aliens, other humans..