Melee Vehicles or 3x3 aliens?

drages

Any one tried? I am making something for sebillians.. a melee 3x3.. can be done? I realy do not know how will AI handles it..

Or any idea how to put "attack" animation to vehicles.. i am trying to make it like normal 1x1 units but no result..

Edited by drages

Couldn't you steal the code from the various drones for the alien 3x3s?

I asked for melee 3x3 aliens. Anyway now the problem is attack animation which I couldn't add it. Vehicles or drones got only idle and move animations coded at their specter files. I though they are sa me with normal units and added attack animations so but it didn't work. So maybe there are a different code or there is no code at all. Without attack animation it's not make sence.

I don't know what you're doing exactly, but couldn't you just modify a vehicle_spectre from like units\xenovehicles\VEHICLE.STORM\VV.ARTILLARYGUN

edit---------

You can send me the files you're working on and I can take a look at it if you'd like. Or just upload what you have for 0.99 for me and I can see if I can get it working on my end.

I don't know what you're doing exactly, but couldn't you just modify a vehicle_spectre from like units\xenovehicles\VEHICLE.STORM\VV.ARTILLARYGUN

edit---------

You can send me the files you're working on and I can take a look at it if you'd like. Or just upload what you have for 0.99 for me and I can see if I can get it working on my end.

Look to the specte files, you will see only move, idle and sometimes dead. There is no specte file for drones or vehicles with attacking or any other action. Everything is a mess now so i will send a alpha 0.99 very very soon..