[X:CE 0.34 RC1] Crucial corpses not getting sent to the research division

Dr. Somgosomgo

I don't have that much information on this situation as I have no idea what caused it. Also, yes, I am new to the community edition.

I started playing with the most recent release and modpack, eventually received the autopsy report on caesans, downed and cleaned a UFO with sebillians but the post-mission screen showed that none of the corpses were sent to the research division. Now "OBJECTIVE: RECOVER ADDITIONAL ALIEN CORPSES FOR STUDY" is stuck at the objectives list, and I have yet to receive an autopsy report on a sebillian despite the fact that my squad faced sebillians more than once. To top this off, I did receive a disassembly report on the androns after clearing a corvette, and the post-mission screen showed that the androns were sent to the research division.

UPDATE: After clearing a corvette with reapers and sebillians I recieved two items: autopsy report on reapers and sebillian class analysis, but no sebillian autopsy report.

Two save-files: first and most recent.

Edited by Dr. Somgosomgo