April Status Update

that can get complicated.

because you created the artwork and you don't have an employment contract than the intellectual property would legally be yours. If Goldhawk were to distribute it in the game, you could sue them. you would have to distribute it as an independent mod, or do some sort of public domain licence thing, or they would have to employ you or send royalties, ect.

now if you don't mind, I'me going to go stab myself because I've turned into a bureaucrat.

I don't really see it being a problem.

If Chris made a post that said "This is our new tileset, if anyone makes a 10x10 house they wouldn't mind us using post it as a reply" then you would be hard pressed to say you weren't giving permission if you followed that instruction.

If you drew some concept art that was used without your permission that would be a completely different matter.

Will be implemented riot shields in 9.3? I would love to have some minor coverage when facing reaction attacks. It would be awesome if you could crouch a guy with a pistol and a shield and put another guy standing right behind him with an assault rifle.

Aliens grenades would totally pwn you but it's better than nothing :)

In xenonauts - no, he can't.

What?! I've never tried firing over a crouched mate in this game like I did in other games eg.-JaggedAlliance2, but... would this be implemented?

If this guys are serious in the alien AI, how am I going to rush into a crashed UFO full of aliens waiting to reactionfuc* me? :___(

If this guys are serious in the alien AI, how am I going to rush into a crashed UFO full of aliens waiting to reactionfuc* me? :___(

With shields, that's what they're for. That or heavy explosives.

But I think the firing over a team-mate issue will be corrected.