Ammo Count and Autolooting Problems

drages

I wanted to put these big problems on the table again.

1. Manufactured Ammo Problem. This one is killing ammo manufacturing totally. Somehow game counts different then you got. You manufacture 10 ammo, go to battle with them and then you can have more then 10 ammo even you used some. Kabill knows the details about this.

2. Not autolooting new added weapon ammos and grenades. Game dont autoloot new weapon ammos and grenades mostly. I say mostly because sometimes it does. For example i make 1 new alien weapon and gave it an ammo. I test it and game autoloots it. I become happy and then i add second weapon with ammo. I test it and i cant get the second weapons ammo. I can loot the alien body and take manually and game counts it as loot but if i don't touch it, game just doesn't auto loot it.. I add a third weapon and now i cant even loot first weapon's ammo even i didn't touch it.. See, it's a total chaos.. i do not know why game accepts sometimes and sometimes not. For that reason, i cant put that ammos and grenades to manufacture or researches, or i force player to collect them manually.

As modders our numbers become more at these days. So many hopes to create something well. Please deal with these lame modding bugs..

I love you all..

I don't know if there is a list somewhere but we should make one with all the bugs we find, specially game breaking ones. So the CE team could try and find which ones are easier or more important and try to fix them.

These two should be high priority as adding/changing the weapons system is common when modding.

EDIT: I'm not sure its related but in my mod I'm unable to recover Alenium Reactors, so I can't research them. I recover small amounts of Alenium from Light Scouts and Scouts but I can never start a research. Since I never touched those I believe it might be related to what drages described here.

Edited by SoulFilcher