New Vehicle

aajs

Hey aajs, are you still looking for a vehicle? I found some free models that have a better military feel to it. Here is a preview image of how it would look in game. Sadly I still can't render the missing camera angles.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]6493[/ATTACH]

That Vehicle looks exactly what I need.

It looks military but also dated which is perfect for my mod because I have an impoverished start.

Hey aajs, are you still looking for a vehicle? I found some free models that have a better military feel to it. Here is a preview image of how it would look in game. Sadly I still can't render the missing camera angles.

Is that a Schwimmwagen?

Hi SoulFilcher,

Thanks so much for helping me with this.

I hope I have done you proud... I am having a little bit of trouble getting the destroyed sprite working but everything else is pretty much there now.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/012wj05okbijasz/ChoicesPart6.rar

Its only ever going to have 1 ballistic weapon, a light machine gun that is integrated. But as a low tech option for the start of my game its perfect. It really gives that underfunded undervalued feeling at the start of the game that I wanted. Its pretty cool for scouting early missions as it can cover a lot of tiles real fast.

If anybody wants to help me with the destroyed sprites it would be appreciated..(Please don't laugh at my effort).

Also if any body has ideas for other vehicles and where and when they could fit into the game let me know.

I am thinking there is room for one super powerfull vehicle for the end game part.

And maybe something like a bomb delivery system.