[X:CE 0.33] Memorial wall missions/kills

Orangutango

Hello!

On the Memorial Wall the missions and kills have swapped places, so that the missions are actually the kills and vice versa.

When I have been looking at the memorial I at first found the miss./kills stats of some of the Veterans a little odd, but thought it might just be me not remembering very well.

Then I had a Pvt. on her first mission killing 5 aliens and was killed later on that mission. On the Memorial she was listed with 5 missions and 1 kill.

Later I had a Pvt. which was killed on his first mission without any kills. He was listed with 0 missions and 1 kill.

I know it´s not a game breaking bug, but thought I might mention it anyways :)

Since this is my first post on the forums, I just want to say that I´m really enjoying the X:CE and mods that have been created... Great job :D

These are the mods I´m using :

X:CE Base Mod

X:CE Balance Adjustments

X:CE Settings

Random Map Pack Desert Style

Random Map Pack Farm Edition

Random Map Pack Arctic Collection

Khall´s More Portraits

Khall´s Tundra Tileset

Ambience Forest

Extended Weapon Descriptions for Fighters

Okay... Started a new game... aborted the 1.st mission with soldiers out of the helicopter... looked at memorial wall... everyone had 1 kill and 0 missions.

Uninstalled and reinstalled the game keeping my old save games, and reinstalled the above mentioned mods again. loaded the save game I had used earlier, and now it´s back to normal again :)

I´ve had no problem with the memorial wall up untill 0.31HF3, and from there I went straight to 0.33 where the glitch emerged.

Before uninstalling I had version 1.09 with X:CE 0.33 and now I have 1.59 with X:CE 0.33. That may have something to do with it... or not :confused:

Just had the same issue in a game I am playing. The memorial screen was working fine but when I just checked it now it has reversed the order of kills and missions (e.g. I have a soldier who supposedly had 1 kill and 0 missions). It may or may not be relevant but I noticed this just after I aborted a mission where most of my squad was killed or left behind. I can upload the save if this is useful but it would be after the fact so probably not much use.

Ah, there we go. It's kills/missions rather than missions/kills. It's because I'm using Oppressive UI and therefore using an old version of the barracks LUA script. Guess it must have been like that all along and I just didn't realise the numbers were off 'til now. Never mind.