X:CE 0.33 AI Hang, possible psi bug

Auriga

I keep getting random AI hangs during ground missions. They seemingly happen at random, but I'm guessing it has something to do with psionics since it only seems to happen on missions with Caesians. I should also mention that it seems consistent with certain situations because when the AI does decide to hang and I reload a save game from the previous turn, it does it again with about 99% certainty. Also noticed (this may be unrelated) it seems to have happened only on Industrial maps thus far. Last but not least, while I can't seem to remember if this happened before v.33 or not, I am using the Windows Steam branch of X:CE which basically force-updated to 0.33 shortly after I started this playthrough on v0.32.

Installed mods:

X:CE v.33 base/settings/balance

Hold the Line!

Instant Grenades

Armoured Assault

Saracen Reborn

Lore+

Tundra Tileset

Building/Salary Overhaul

New Cars

More Portraits

Extended Fighter Weapon Desc.

[ATTACH]6384[/ATTACH]

Aut.sav

Aut.sav

Edited by Auriga

Yeah nope, turned it off and still crashes, though at a different point in time. I'm rather pissed off as this was my first cruiser kill of this playthrough and it's unrecoverable because the update broke the fricking Caesians.