Those Small Oversights Still Left

Not sure if this should be posted in the CE or here, being that there are no plans to further patch this game(right?), but as I have not played the CE I am not sure if they already fixed it.

Anyway, here are the things I noticed now that I am playing the game again.

1. The Xenopedia prices for the Hunter(and I assume for all the "tanks") are wrong.

Hunter says it cost 30k but when you build it the price says 60k.

2. There seems to be no way to check the stats of the vehicle weapons.(Neither the Xenopedia nor the equip screen tells me their stats)

3. It seems like the Hunter's rocket launcher does not get upgraded with Alenium explosives. (Visibly there is no change, and damage wise it seems to do less then a default rocket launcher with Alenium explosives)

Non of them are a big deal, but I might update the topic as I run into more things.

3. It seems like the Hunter's rocket launcher does not get upgraded with Alenium explosives. (Visibly there is no change, and damage wise it seems to do less then a default rocket launcher with Alenium explosives)

That's by design, since all vehicle weapons after the initial two are AoE weapons (but tied to Laser/Plasma/MAG tech rather than explosive tech). However, if you're into mods at all my mod Armoured Assault changes this so there's two parallel weapon trees for vehicles (one explosive and linked to explosive tech and one heavy machine gun linked to general weapons tech).