All saving attempts = crash to desktop

Tchey

Hello,

Not sure if it's related to XCE or another mod, but i have a deadly bug.

I played for one ingame month, then a few days after, the game crashed to desktop. OK. I tried again, all good. I saved. Crashed. Now, everytime the game tries to save, autosave, or manual save, geo or battle scape, crash to desktop.

I tried to desactivate other mods, but it's not helping. Reboot computer, same.

I had these mods :

Fire in the hole

Fire in the hole no smoke

Skitso's Oppressive UI

Skitso's Sounds of Pain

X:CE Balance Adjustments

X:CE Settings

X:CE Base Mod

I played on Steam, and i've deleted all data, to start again.

Edited by Tchey

Did you upgrade to 0.33 after starting the game you're having trouble with? It's possible that there's adjustments to save files causing the issue (although I'd have thought that would have manifested when loading the game should that have been the case).

EDIT: The problem save file would probably be useful too, although I think llunak is busy at the moment so it might not get a quick response.

I've installed enonauts from Steam, then installed the mods in correct order. I didn't update nothing after that. However i've been stupid as i've deleted all the game and saves and mods, because after 3 days of trying, i failed to play my game again.

I could load all the saved game, and play, until i saved again : crash. I tried with loading autosave, manual save on geoscape, manual save on battlescape, and a previous save too, all the same. I can play without any trouble, until i try to save, or until autosave.