Alien turn hangs

I have rolled back a save game because I was unable to go on, and soon I have got even worse behavior:

Interception dialog said that I have a "Scout-1" on one of my bases instead of human-built interceptor. I went to the base, looked at alien Scout interceptor in my aircraft page, and then Xenonauts crashed. Now they crash immediately when I try to load this saved game.

[ATTACH]6347[/ATTACH]

Crash.zip

Crash.zip

I have bought it from Steam, but I launch it directly, without annoying Steam dialogs, and thus without upgrades.

OK, I will try to upgrade to 1.59. Nevertheless, please look at both saves, they could work bad even on 1.59

• 1 month later...

Stable run during missions.

Crashs during upgrading base or using other UI-buttons like hire soldiers or choose tech.

Not during fight, also i don´t think that´s a mod...

The most of the crashes appear after hire 12 soldiers together...

CE, some of mods active (if you want, i list it). I use the WorldNames-mod.

6x3,5Mhrz, 8GB RAM, GTX750, Win7.

Edited by Scanner

• 4 months later...

My game hangs too on Alien Turn - No matter if Vanilla or CE - Game hangs on first Alien Turn - version 1.65 !

Some more info:

- Start new game: novice

- Place base on Asia (ussr)

- Intercept first UFO (shoot it down)

- Send troops to the crash site

- End turn - game hangs on Alien Turn

Edited by xprzybylx

My game hangs too on Alien Turn - No matter if Vanilla or CE - Game hangs on first Alien Turn - version 1.65 !

Some more info:

http://www.goldhawkinteractive.com/forums/showthread.php/13497-V1-65-Ground-Combat-Selecting-grenade-for-throwing-freezes-game-%28for-some-time%29?p=154510&viewfull=1#post154510

Some more info:

http://www.goldhawkinteractive.com/forums/showthread.php/13497-V1-65-Ground-Combat-Selecting-grenade-for-throwing-freezes-game-%28for-some-time%29?p=154510&viewfull=1#post154510

Aaron,

I've the same problem as xprzybylx with the last experimental version (1.67, 14/12/2015).

Is there a way to give you more useful feedback?

Thank you,

Troxan.

• 3 weeks later...

Had the same issue with CE 0.34 and X Division 0.98. Xenonauts always crash while alien turn is in progress. If it's a UFO i could just airstrike it, but if it's alien base i'm screwed. Reloading previous saves (even before a ufo crash site appears) doesn't work, as any ground combat will crash the game on the alien turn.

• 2 years later...

Any chance of any game developer input on this thread please?

I'm experiencing similar Alien Turn lock-up issues.

Playing into a few turns, the alien turns takes forever. When I mean forever, I mean I leave the computer on for a few hours and come back to it and nothing has happened. It's still on the aliens turn.

I'm running community edition 0.35. as for the version, I couldn't tell you. I've only been playing it a month or so so I'm guessing it's the latest version.